INDEX

FINAL UPDATE

Edited at 09:38 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 13, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Money no object plan

HELLO

Now I am bored and in real planing mode so decide even though not booked would start my pre trip report.

This bit is the money no object plan and next post once I rememer how to add photo they will be here.
INTRODUCTION ON NEXT POST.

FLIGHTS ->
AIRLINE

AIRPORTS

Going From
to

Flight that I want

Fri 27 Jun 14
11:0514:55
Day flight
TOM 742
Fri 11 Jul 14
17:2506:15
Day flight
TOM 743

Hotel for a week =>
Peabody

Week on the coast at disney vaction club vero beach

CAR=> SUV

Edited at 11:16 PM. Reason: forgot tilte
Old 28 Jul 13, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post

What you will not find/will find?

HELLO

so what will not feature in this trip report

pics of food
most likly lots of comdey
maybe even a trip

WHAT YOU FIND

Lots of non-food pictures because i am always taking and once i rember were camara is you will see lots all photos on other computers

Lots of hopefully information

Lots of Pointless/minor update depends on what you like to call them

Hopefully a trip

So Sit back relax and enjoy

Edited at 02:38 AM.
Old 29 Jul 13, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Budget

HELLO

Now this is proberly the most in important factor in use getting to Florida next year would so happen to be the all important the budget now this is very near impossible But the saying on disney hit show kim possible that nothing is inpossible if you are a possible.
Well below is my max.

From

is

FROM
or

with direct flights for

[/IMG]

All the above have to include flight, Car - Ford escape or simlar and A week in a hotel and a week in a villa or down the coast in a beach front condo.

FLIGHTS FROM GLASGOW,PRESTWICK AND EDINBURGH CAN BE INDIRECT.
Old 29 Jul 13, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post

When should it get booked?

HELLO

Now I know this will be on ever one mind who have read this will be on ever on mind who have read this pre-trip report is when will I start to know that this trip will get booked and if we will be going or not

Now the earliest will be friday the 18th October 2013 when we return from the Suntopia Tropical in Turkery.

So any time after that you have an update on what happening unless we get a good price before that.
Old 29 Jul 13, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Introductions

Hello

NOW THERE WILL BE UNLIKLY ANY PHOTOS HERE.

All age are the age at time of deptrure
NOW there

ME(PETER) (15) Now if it was not for me we would not likly be going to florida next year or turkery this year or

cyprus last year. I have been to florida 5 time and all of them have been direct I have stayed in a villa twice

onsite in disney once and once on I drive my fav. is a villa. Now there a few hotel i would really like to stay in

though. Now me myself want to have a week in orlando then move down to the coast for a week. Now the only

reason i want to go to florida next yera was to fly the dreamliner.Now as next year when we go i would have jst

finshed my exam and started 5th year we can only really go in end of June throught the holidays. Now if you want

the best way to descripe be have you ever watched body of proof well i am a bit like dr megan hunt(played by

Dana Danya) and have you every read the novels by tess gerristion well i am a bit like Maura Isles (based on tess

gerrsition).Now as you can work out i want to be a forensic pathologist if you to know what that is go and watch DR G Medical EXAminor. Now my Fav. singer are Dolly Parton and Celine Dion. IF we go to florida next year i will be going to the US twice next year going on a school trip there.

Mum/Dad (undiscloed/59) Now they do enjoy florida and have given be the budget that you seen earlyer. They want a week in a hotel on I-drive and a week in a villa.

Now hopefully I have done well in the exam I am going to convence them to book a night in one of disney deluxe hotel.
Old 29 Jul 13, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Why

HELLO

Now i bet you are all wondering why this strange person has started a pre-trip report before even having anything book.

The Answer to that question is...

That I plan to have something booked and I need somewhere to keep a record of all of it so that is why I decide to start this what I bet some will think about it until there is a trip at the end of it that it would be pointless to read.
Old 9 Aug 13, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Minor update/less till booked

Hello

Now this will be the last update you will get till it is booked.

Now this what looked to be on the card with regard to what we will be doing but final plan will be released once we have booked these are just provisonal plans.

FLIGHT

The budget currently stands allows for these flights

BA GLASGOW TO TAMPA on the any date between (21/06-26/06)

ACOMDTION

Now for the stay on I-Drive
Extended Stay America at Sea World

Now for the Coast

We have agreed on a villa stay down the coast even after I fell in Love with a few beachfront condo. We plan to stay round at either Cape Coral,Rotonda and Treasure Island.

Car

Normal Ford Escape or Simlar

Extra

As you seen on this thread http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=727638 and wondering am I or am I not that have not been mention yet but maybe unlikly to happen but that was never a deffinate so we will have to wait and see

Parks

We have decide that we will mostly just be doing Universal Parks more so Universal and maybe a day over Magic Kingdom and Ecopt

Shoping

Now I have some how renctly delvoped expensive taste in evertthing so we will be going to do lots of shoping

Thank For reading
Old 10 Aug 13, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Ariel's Mum
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Hi Peter
Just found this... I so hope you get something booked I know from your other posts that you are actively looking for flights. You have the determination to get the right flight at the right price. Well done you

Rotonda is lovely. I'll be posting some pics of the beaches and restaurants in that area in my trippie. Hopefully that will convince you that it's a fab area to stay

One final thing - I think maybe I should stop planning our trips and put Luke in charge as he and you are the same age Maybe you could give him some tips cos I think you are doing a fab job

Good Luck and I hope this trippie DOES happen

2013 Trippie - Something Old Something New
2011 Trippie Disney & Beyond
2010 Trip Report UNFINISHED

2 weeks WDW '96 ~ Private Villa 2003 ~ Sheraton Village 2005 ~ Sanctuary Westhaven 2006, 2007, 2008 ~ Sarasota 10 days Oct 2008 ~ Windsor Palms 2009 ~ 24 Nights Sabal Harbour Jun 2010 ~ 28 Nights 2011 ~ Watersong/HRH/Rotonda Villa ~ 22 nights Westhaven/CR/AKL/RPR/Rotonda
NOW PLANNING 22 Nights - Orlando/Marco Island
Ariel's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 13, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ariel's Mum View Post
Hi Peter
Just found this... I so hope you get something booked I know from your other posts that you are actively looking for flights. You have the determination to get the right flight at the right price. Well done you

Rotonda is lovely. I'll be posting some pics of the beaches and restaurants in that area in my trippie. Hopefully that will convince you that it's a fab area to stay

One final thing - I think maybe I should stop planning our trips and put Luke in charge as he and you are the same age Maybe you could give him some tips cos I think you are doing a fab job

Good Luck and I hope this trippie DOES happen

Thank You

I am still trying to get flight booked so will wait to see what the full price is when other seculde airline come out hoping aer lingus with pre Clarence but still looking at ba flights.

I have the hotel in I-Drive when we should get booked for a £1 despoit

Villa will depend on what one booked

Flight/car if do fly drive with ba or flight only with aer lingus a despoit as well

What would Luke say if you left it t him to plan.

I now juts need to get song to go with each day but maybe once booked. I know what one for travel day and the summary at the end or arrival back kn UK

This is mild planning I have got plans for a new goverment department.

Edited at 11:26 PM.