Notices

Old 10 May 15, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Yay! I'm so glad you have decided to do another report Jo I absolutely love your trippies! Sounds like another great trip you have planned, lovely that your parents are going along too! You will all gave a blast I'm sure x
Thank you Sarah . I just couldn't resist writing another one! x

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Sounds amazing. We are hoping for. Similar in march 16. I have flights secured but RPR and HRH are showing at £280 a night . No free parking and no Club level 😞 I might try Virgin. I didnt realise you could just book hotels with them. We also want couple of nights at Clearwater or St Petes but again, the hotels are seriously pricey. I think its because we are in the spring break season!

Glad the grandparents are back and that football vid doesn't get old! Do they do adult partys?
Wow Abi, that seems quite pricey to me. Definitely worth giving Virgin a look. The beach hotels are quite expensive, that's why I booked a flexible rate, I keep checking

Glad the football video worked - we still laugh at them!

Thanks for reading x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Nope, there's something odd going on with March pricing. Virgin want £1600 for 5 nights at HRH standard room 😭
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Yay another report - looking forward to it already and I was one of the ones that sung that frozen line 😉 xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Nope, there's something odd going on with March pricing. Virgin want £1600 for 5 nights at HRH standard room 😭
They always seem very expensive around Easter! We were thinking of going at Easter 2017 but now thinking of August and the difference in price for the HRH is unbelievable.

Can't wait to read this trip report, we plan to do a week onsite in August 2017.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by pip123 View Post
YAYYYYY YAYYYYYY I am so excited to see this Plans sounding good, so glad the grandparents are joining you, oh my how the boys have grown over the years, looking forward to hearing a lot more
Awwww, thanks Sue . It's quite sad looking back over the old photos, time is going far too fast .

Hope your plans are coming along nicely too x

Originally Posted by Wappum View Post
Yay, I have enjoyed your other trip reports, so pleased you are doing another! We are there around the same dates as you, but as our plans are to start the holiday at Universal and end at Clearwater with lots of Disney inbetween you will probably escape bumping into us.

Thank you! Perhaps we'll pass you on the interstate . Hope you have a great time x

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Yay! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist Shame you're not going to get your Disney day, but you've got lots of other fab thing planned, so I'm sure you won't miss it. Maybe a wee trip to DTD would still be in order though

Glad you're Mum and Dad are back in the game, the boys clearly love having them around

Looking forward to the report "proper" when you return to us in August Jo
Haha, you know me too well Lynda! Oh yes, DTD is on the cards, staying so close might make it easier for us to go - we didn't want to leave RPR last year to make the journey!

The boys really do love having their Grandparents around, much like your girls . And me & Simon do too x

Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
Yay! Looking forward to one of your trip reports!
Thank you! Great countdown, hope you have an amazing time x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Sounds like a great trip-we go on the 25th .how lovely to have your parents with you agsin,we are taking my mother inlaw for the 3rd time this year.sadly lost both my mum and dad in the last year so its lovely for the kids (and us)to have these precious times with gran.
Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear about your parents, I hope you're doing okay x

Thanks for reading

Oh, what a shame. It's not half term or early Easter is it?

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Yay another report - looking forward to it already and I was one of the ones that sung that frozen line 😉 xx
Haha! Thanks for owning up x

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
They always seem very expensive around Easter! We were thinking of going at Easter 2017 but now thinking of August and the difference in price for the HRH is unbelievable.

Can't wait to read this trip report, we plan to do a week onsite in August 2017.
Thank you so much! We did a week on site last year if you wanted to take a peek at that report? You'll love it, it's such a relaxing way to do Universal as it's so easy to dip in and out x
Old 10 May 15, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Yes I loved your last trip report, it is what made me think how nice it would be to not rush around so much and we love the pool areas at both RPR and HRH. We plan a week onsite then a weeks cruise :-)
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Ahh Jo I'm so glad your back! I love your warts and all trippies. I can relate so much to the trials and tribulations of arguing kids. 😱 Your plan sounds great. I've always fancied caribe royale it's in such a great location. Top of I drive, world drive into Disney straight over and lake buena vista and Walmart just down the road. Aquatica is by far our fave waterpark, your boys will have a ball there. So many great eating joints on your doorstep too. We, And our mutual friend 😚 have booked for Christmas I'm sure we'll keep you posted on IG. Really looking forward to following.
Old 10 May 15, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Katm1
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Yay love your trip reports. We are out there 31/7 til 14/8 so I will enjoy reading it even more this time. Thank you for taking the time to write them.
Katm1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Look forward to reading along
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List