Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Attraction Tickets Direct
Unread 12 Aug 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Herbiefish
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Best time to book

Hi
Im looking at Disneyland Paris for the first time next August (for a special birthday). The offer at the moment seems a good one (25% off and free half board). Is it generally better to book earlier or do deals get any better?

Thanks
Herbiefish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to the magic
Unread 13 Aug 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
Trying for More Ears

We like the meal plans so the 25% off and free half board works best for us. The best prices tends to be six months plus from arrival date and then they slowly increase. Its also worth playing around with arrival days as arriving on a Friday or Saturday will tend to be much more expensive than arriving on a Sunday or Monday.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Herbiefish
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Thank you.
Herbiefish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to the magic
Unread 13 Aug 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
VIP Dibber

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

I agree with Kenville. I'd also add not to book travel with Disney as their prices can be hugely inflated. We'll be at DLP next week, so we'll be sure to tell Mickey to expect you
Husband to endlessly understanding wife. Dad to three amazing kids. Mobile cash point and family taxi. Any opinions expressed are usually my own, or borrowed from people more intelligent than me. Please make cheques payable to 'Cash'.
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I second playing around with dates. I thought it would be cheaper to go weekday during the May half term but it was like 170 cheaper to arrive on a Friday for a 2 night stay!
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP 2020
Unread 14 Aug 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Getting Excited

I'm also looking to book for next summer holidays. The first two weeks of August are the most expensive and our bank holiday week is the cheapest. I've noticed a lot of rooms seem to be getting booked up for the last week of August, so if you have a particular preference of room type, I would not wait that long. If you see something you like, at a price you are happy with I would book it.

You may also want to try and avoid the French holiday of Assumption, check the current waiting times this week for confirmation.

I wanted NPB Compass Club family room but waited too long and it's now not available during the last week of August.:-(
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP Christmas Birthdays Trip
My Magic Holiday