Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Shopping in Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.
Orlando Attractions
Unread 13 Aug 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Kezza632
Helping Donald

Mobile Bath & Body works

Im staying on International Drive next month , Im a huge fan of Bath & Body works when I visit USA but havent been to Orlando for years , is there a bath & body works st any of the outlets or near International Drive , thanks
Kezza632 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There's one at the Premium Outlet at the top of I-Drive. It's a normal shop though and not an "outlet".

Mick
Unread 14 Aug 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Having Dinner with Goofy

Sign up to their emails - you will get every day with an offer - I love looking every day to see what the deal is - really good savings
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our 5th WDW Visit
Unread 14 Aug 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bellemum View Post
Sign up to their emails - you will get every day with an offer - I love looking every day to see what the deal is - really good savings
Joan's been on their email list for years and, as you say, she gets an email every day with what the current store offers are.

When we are over there we always anticipate the email with the B3G3f offer. If she gets that on the same day as the occasional 20% off voucher as well it's worth our while driving off shopping.

The emails usually arrive around 7.30 am local time but sadly the 20% off emails are much rarer

Mick
Unread 14 Aug 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

They used to print a voucher at the bottom of a till receipt, so I never bought everything I needed in one go ! Ive not been for a few years so I dont know if they still do it.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellemum
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Joan's been on their email list for years and, as you say, she gets an email every day with what the current store offers are.

When we are over there we always anticipate the email with the B3G3f offer. If she gets that on the same day as the occasional 20% off voucher as well it's worth our while driving off shopping.

The emails usually arrive around 7.30 am local time but sadly the 20% off emails are much rarer

Mick
I signed up on your advice - thanks
Bellemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our 5th WDW Visit
Unread 14 Aug 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Today's email has just come in $2/95 hand soaps with the coupon or online code max 15 per customer
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween Thanksgiving pre Christmas
Unread 14 Aug 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
They used to print a voucher at the bottom of a till receipt, so I never bought everything I needed in one go ! Ive not been for a few years so I dont know if they still do it.

Linda

About 10 years ago they used to give you a separate red voucher giving $10 off next $30 purchase and the "next" purchase could be within a minute. We had it down to a fine art. Optimise the first purchase discounts, sit outside for a minute then go back in and buy something for $30 .

Then about 5 years ago the voucher had a future date range on it for maybe a month or more ahead so we used to stick them on the villa fridge for future tenants.

Haven't seen a separate voucher for a while now though - all on emails

Mick
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less