Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 4 Jul 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
#11
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited
 
disneyfangirl01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18
Location: Cheshire
Sorry to hear about the Sciatica, you coped to well though I started getting episode of it last year its actually horrendous!

I am literally still in love with Noah with his little Minnie mouse and how happy his he was pin trading! He seems to make so much progress every time you write about him - you must be so proud of him!

Can I ask is Caitlin wearing ear defenders this day or headphones?

Hope you get some better luck for the rest of the holiday!
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
caitlinsmummy
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
caitlinsmummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 11
Location: Durham
Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
Sorry to hear about the Sciatica, you coped to well though I started getting episode of it last year its actually horrendous!

I am literally still in love with Noah with his little Minnie mouse and how happy his he was pin trading! He seems to make so much progress every time you write about him - you must be so proud of him!

Can I ask is Caitlin wearing ear defenders this day or headphones?

Hope you get some better luck for the rest of the holiday!
I really wouldn't wish it on anyone

He really is adorable. We are super proud of him. When he got his diagnosis my first thought was I want him to live a normal life, I probably do protect more than he needs but he is my baby!

Yes she was wearing the ones that didn't fit Noah. Caitlin struggles with loud noises but isn't autistic so she asked to wear the ear defenders this day as we were going to Fantasmic tonight (she really struggles with firework sounds) They actually really helped her and we barely knew she was there all day ... instead of winding the boys up

Thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
mouselover22
Imagineer
 
mouselover22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12
Great blog Kelly. Sounds like emotions were running high today b in back in the Disney bubble. I admire your stamina and determination to carry on today, even though you were in pain. The kids also did so well in the heat. Lots of planned air con stops seemed to do the trick

Noah looks chuffed to bits doing his pin trading 💙

A Christmas decoration and Pandora charm are law when visiting Magic Kingdom

__________________
mouselover22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
Fuellady
VIP Dibber
 
Fuellady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 12
I can't believe how much you fitted in today, especially after your back pain started. You did so well to carry on with your plans. It looks like everyone really enjoyed their Disney day. Great purchases with your Christmas bauble and lovely Pandora charm.
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
disneyfangirl01
Getting Excited
 
disneyfangirl01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18
Location: Cheshire
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I really wouldn't wish it on anyone

He really is adorable. We are super proud of him. When he got his diagnosis my first thought was I want him to live a normal life, I probably do protect more than he needs but he is my baby!

Yes she was wearing the ones that didn't fit Noah. Caitlin struggles with loud noises but isn't autistic so she asked to wear the ear defenders this day as we were going to Fantasmic tonight (she really struggles with firework sounds) They actually really helped her and we barely knew she was there all day ... instead of winding the boys up

Thanks for reading xx

That's really great they helped her and she was willing to wear them! I thought there was not too much drama from the DL this day!

Look forward to reading the rest!
disneyfangirl01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 19, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post
#16
caitlinsmummy
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
caitlinsmummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 11
Location: Durham
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Great blog Kelly. Sounds like emotions were running high today b in back in the Disney bubble. I admire your stamina and determination to carry on today, even though you were in pain. The kids also did so well in the heat. Lots of planned air con stops seemed to do the trick

Noah looks chuffed to bits doing his pin trading 💙

A Christmas decoration and Pandora charm are law when visiting Magic Kingdom

Emotions were definitely involved, I just can't explain how I feel about Disney, it just does something to me

The kids did amazingly this whole holiday, we were so proud of them especially in the heat.

See I knew there was a law somewhere, I'll have to show this to Mr Grump thanks for reading X

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I can't believe how much you fitted in today, especially after your back pain started. You did so well to carry on with your plans. It looks like everyone really enjoyed their Disney day. Great purchases with your Christmas bauble and lovely Pandora charm.
Thanks Lynda, it was definitely one of the favourite days of the holiday, there's just something so magical about Disney, just wish we'd had more time X

Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
That's really great they helped her and she was willing to wear them! I thought there was not too much drama from the DL this day!

Look forward to reading the rest!


There definitely wasn't as much drama this time haha. I think next time we're definitely going to invest in a pair for her xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
#17
Kezza632
Earning More Ears
 
Join Date: Dec 18
Location: West Lothian
Mobile

Love the pandora charm ! Where “officially” sells the Mickey & Minnie pants ice cream 😃
Kezza632 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
#18
caitlinsmummy
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
caitlinsmummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 11
Location: Durham
Originally Posted by Kezza632 View Post
Love the pandora charm ! Where “officially” sells the Mickey & Minnie pants ice cream 😃
I don't think you can buy just the pants but the ice cream is sold at the plaza ice cream parlour Thanks for reading X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
#19
tink111
VIP Dibber
 
tink111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 18
Location: Cheshire

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looks like a busy but fantastic day! Sorry you were in so much pain
All the photos are great too!
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
#20
caitlinsmummy
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
caitlinsmummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 11
Location: Durham
Originally Posted by tink111 View Post
Looks like a busy but fantastic day! Sorry you were in so much pain
All the photos are great too!
Thinking back I don't remember the pain much now, it's just all the happy memories <3 Thank you xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Airlines
On 3rd August 9:48am
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has conducted a review into airline refund practices during the... Read More »
Posted in Disneyland Paris
On 1st August 1:13pm
With the new Ratatouille ride coming to EPCOT at Walt Disney World, Disney has released... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 30th July 9:26am
Disney has not only been welcoming guests back to their theme parks, they have also... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2847
CaxtonFX  $1.2780
Covent Garden FX  $1.2888
FAIRFX  $1.2810
John Lewis  $1.2853
M&S  $1.2622
Post Office  $1.2597
Sainsburys  $1.2775
TESCO  $1.2787
Travelex  $1.2745
Updated: 09:00 05/08/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0872
CaxtonFX  €1.0808
Covent Garden FX  €1.0918
FAIRFX  €1.0830
John Lewis  €1.0874
M&S  €1.0689
Post Office  €1.0663
Sainsburys  €1.0820
TESCO  €1.0835
Travelex  €1.0800
Updated: 09:00 05/08/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now