Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Aug 21, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

I placed an order for some Michigan furniture in May but not the chair I’m afraid. The price is dependent on the fabric band you want as well.

I would be complaining however and certainly not paying anything extra.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Disgraceful customer service . If you didn’t want to cancel should be giving you an upgrade at no extra cost even if the price has gone up .. They should also be seeing where your delivery is. No excuses .
Tinks2014 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I have a catalogue from at the end of last year as one of my clients ordered the Michigan. I will post a pic now for you.
Edited to add:

Edited at 05:08 PM.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisalimetree
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I have a catalogue from at the end of last year as one of my clients ordered the Michigan. I will post a pic now for you.
Edited to add:
Thank you so so much for that just what I needed

What did client think of it?
Old 1 Aug 21, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisalimetree
Excited about Disney

I have a call with failure team on Monday the price of the sofas are not the issue but the I had ordered a different chair so now needing to order a different chair and wanted to know the price when I ordered which I now have.

I also have been advised to today they can look at getting me loan sofa.

I have been everywhere looking for sofa living in the highlands of Scotland can make it even harder to buy things.
Old 1 Aug 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lisalimetree View Post
Thank you so so much for that just what I needed

What did client think of it?
You are very welcome.
They loved the sofa, it took us a long time to reach a decision on fabric but we got there in the end.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 21, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisalimetree
Excited about Disney

Update to my saga

They have since found my order and delivered it this morning but the chair is in the wrong fabric and discontinued and the large sofa seat cushions are not right to much fabric front and back.

They are sending someone out to check it’s the wrong colour of chair and have ordered a new large sofa but I can use what I have.

The people we have spoken to are lovely but I believe company’s just don’t care anymore!
Old 4 Aug 21, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Oh no! What a shame that even though they found your order, it’s not even right! 🤦🏼 You must be so frustrated. Hope it gets sorted soon.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 21, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Is this any good

next/homeware/sofasbynext
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 21, 02:22 AM  
Link to this Post
larky
slightly serious Dibber

We had a similar issue with Next earlier this year. Sofa was out for delivery but needed 4 people to deliver it it and only had 2. Rearranged delivery then sofa was lost in the warehouse. Couple of weeks later it was found and delivered by 4 people - 2 to carry and 2 to stand back and observe! Reclining mechanism then broke within 3 days and took months for replacement. Customer service was shocking and although I’m delighted with the sofa, the poor customer service has put me off buying furniture from them again.
larky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List