Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Any of the linked T4 hotels (i've stayed at PI & Hilton)
Was hoping to try T2 Hilton this summer 🤐
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by AJ86 View Post
What was the parking like at this hotel? I’m looking for November but will probably arrive late, so wondering what space will be available. Thanks
I think most people who stay here park at Purple Parking next door
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Premier Inn, Bath Road for me.. along with Purple Parking to get the free shuttle next morning. You can park there on arrival and use the Shuttle next morning.

I have now had to cancel 3 vacations since March 2020 and the service/prompt refunding of Premier Inn has been absolutely fantastic.

.. plus I love the evening ‘people watching’ in the atrium bar as well as the excellent Buffet Breakfast.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
richard29
Apprentice Imagineer

We have also booked PI Bath road & purple parking.
£35 for room and £95 for 23 nights parking at PP.

We're doing the same as Cornishfrogboy, checking in to the PI
to drop cases using the free 30mins parking and then driving next door to PP.

We'll walk back to PP in the morning with our cases and get the shuttle to T3.
Old 28 Jul 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Budget option PI T4, if budget not an issue Sofitel is lovely.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

For our recent trip we stayed at Aerotel which is inside T3 so ideal for Virgin flights and getting rid of the car the night before. Cost us £64 from 10pm to 8am (yes you pay by the hour) for a windowless small room but it served it’s purpose of needing to be nothing more than somewhere to sleep for a few hours ahead of a 9.30am flight.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

What was the parking like at this hotel? I’m looking for November but will probably arrive late, so wondering what space will be available. Thanks
I’m afraid the parking is limited so the other Bath Road premier next to purple parking is better if you need parking
Old 28 Jul 21, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Am not sure if the poster is referring to terminal 5 pi, or the older bath road pi with purple parking next door (t2/t3 on pi website). If the latter we use purple parking even if flying from t5 and just move there on departure day.

The t5 pi is relatively speaking quite far from t5 and I would probably use t5 long stay parking, or T4 pi for ease of transfer (but can't use that one at the moment)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Premier Inn, Bath Road for me.. along with Purple Parking to get the free shuttle next morning. You can park there on arrival and use the Shuttle next morning.
I know you’ve stayed here a lot. My dates will be available soon, just curious what sort of prices you pay? It’s £35 at the mo for two weeks before my date.
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Slore View Post
I know you’ve stayed here a lot. My dates will be available soon, just curious what sort of prices you pay? It’s £35 at the mo for two weeks before my date.
That is exactly what I am paying for next Easter. £70 for two rooms.

Pretty much par for the course and so cheap that we take a second room for the kids.
We always, but always do the evening meal/breakfast meal deal also. It simply takes so much hassle out of the night before travel and has become very much part of the vacation as we sit and people watch... making up ridiculous stories of who they are and where they are going over a bottle of wine.. or two!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:26 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List