Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > Guest Services
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.
My Magic Holiday
Unread 19 Jul 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
travelbug0456
Earning More Ears

Help Please - Having problems posting

Apologies as I am sure this is in the help section but when replying to a thread that is lengthy with lots of posts how do I include the original poster's message in my reply? I tried just now and ended up 'quoting' the person who posted before me rather than the thread starter's message. Hope that makes sense. Thankyou for any advice.
travelbug0456 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
FIRST TIME AT SARATOGA SPRINGS!
Unread 19 Jul 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by travelbug0456 View Post
Apologies as I am sure this is in the help section but when replying to a thread that is lengthy with lots of posts how do I include the original poster's message in my reply? I tried just now and ended up 'quoting' the person who posted before me rather than the thread starter's message. Hope that makes sense. Thankyou for any advice.
If you want to quote just one post - as I have now - just click on the word "quote" in the blue button on that post That quote will then appear in full in the text box where you can add your bit.

If you want to quote multiple posts click on the " blue button for all the ones you want to quote but click on "quote" for the final one.

Mick
Unread 19 Jul 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
travelbug0456
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by mick View Post
If you want to quote just one post - as I have now - just click on the word "quote" in the blue button on that post That quote will then appear in full in the text box where you can add your bit.

If you want to quote multiple posts click on the " blue button for all the ones you want to quote but click on "quote" for the final one.

Mick
Thanks so much. I have "lurked" for ages but only just getting brave enough to try posting
travelbug0456 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
FIRST TIME AT SARATOGA SPRINGS!
Unread 19 Jul 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mick View Post

Mick
Thanks so much. I have "lurked" for ages but only just getting brave enough to try posting
No problem
Discount Florida Car Hire