Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
ResalesDVC
Unread 19 Jul 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kellsbells View Post
Thanks everyone. I'm in central London so hopefully signal will be ok (I wonder if they have a cooling off period in case it doesn't work - i'll check that)

I'm with Vodafone at the moment but totally fed up with them!

I'll do some investigating and find out what else is out there too
Go on the 3 website as you can check what the signal is like in your area 👍🏻
Unread 19 Jul 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sunset girl View Post
Go on the 3 website as you can check what the signal is like in your area 👍🏻
Yes, i've checked that! For my postcode there are areas that are fine and some that say the signal isn't good!

I've switched over - or I will be switched over by Monday and they have said that if the signal doesn't work in my flat then they will cancel the contract. Fingers crossed it all works well though as I think their prices are really good and it'll come in very handy when i'm abroad for holidays and work

Thanks again everyone for the feedback, really appreciate it

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back home to POFQ
Unread 19 Jul 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Ive been on three since the very start and for me and DH they are brillliant never an Issue in the US and no problems at work in London and none at home.

I have a work phone on EE and it is dire ,when working at home no signal in the house at all I live in the rural Wales / England Borderland
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, we all moved over to 3 Mobile contracts a couple of years ago after using the PAYG sims while on holiday. We live in rural Scotland and the signal is great here, in fact I am the only person who can get a signal at work in nearby village as our workplace is pretty much in a valley. Its so much handier going on holiday without having to set up the PAYG sims first like we had to in the past. We have sim only contracts which I set up through Top Cash Back, we got 60 cash back on each which was a nice wee bonus.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Woo Hoo! Let the planning begin
Unread 19 Jul 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Pagan8c
Earning More Ears

I am with 3 and have been for a few years and would not change. As others have said it is very easy when abroad so am looking forward to August 2020 when we go to Florida.
Pagan8c is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Big Birthday Holiday.
Unread 19 Jul 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
The 2 Minnies
Serious Dibber

Been with 3 for years. Now on sim only plan and no complaints. Apparently I saved 1300 while in Florid in May! I dont even think about when I use it on holiday.

On another note, when my mum passed away in May, they were really good when I rang to cancel her contract. It was cancelled within a couple of days and they even paid off the outstanding bill. I wasnt expecting the process to be easy at all.
The 2 Minnies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I NEED A BREAK
Unread 20 Jul 19, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

The 3 of us are on 3 sim only plans and the only place we ever seem to have problems is in my dads house but step outside and it's fine. We think he has secretly lined the walls with lead 😉
The 3 staff in our local store are fantastic and we pop in every 12 months or so to make sure we are not paying too much, they just changed my deal to more data for less money.
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ, 1st time onsite :)
Unread 20 Jul 19, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
jasminedivas
Very Serious Dibber

jasminedivas's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I swapped to 3 last week from Tesco, so far Im really pleased and no complaints. Number was switched over within 48hrs and you could request which day you wanted. Coverage in the South East seems comparable so Im happy.

I was just looking on top cashback and they have some good cashback deals at the moment, I went with an MSE discount so missed out, but its definitely worth looking at.

Comfort Inn LBV Apr 1999, All Star movies May 2003/4/6. Various villa locations 2007/8/9/10/12. Wash DC 31/12/12 1nt, NY 15/02/2014 3nts, LV11/08/14 2nts. Miami, Orlando, IAD & NY Aug 15 23nts

Edited at 07:47 AM.
jasminedivas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
BA fly drive bargain and the Gulf Coast
US Rent A Car