Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 1 Jul 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Shows or films you have never seen but seem to be popular.

Am I the only one to have never seen

LOVE ISLAND
THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX... CHELSEA
HARRY POTTER (not one film or read the book)

edited...
Also Game of Thrones
Friends.
Kardashians... though I know one has a big bum...
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x

Edited at 07:04 PM.
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I haven’t seen all of Harry Potter films, they started good and then turned into a Horrors, I have never seen Shrek. It’s been on and I’ve seen bits and pieces of it, it looks like rubbish to me. I only have stared watching a bit of Love island because dd watches it, it’s pretty lame tbf!
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Puddle5
Apprentice Imagineer

Puddle5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
No you're not. Must admit have read Harry Potter and seen films but the likes of love Island, Only way is Essex, celebrity jungle (whatever it is called), Kardasians, no wouldn't bother to waste my time with. Add facebook and Twitter to that!
Puddle5 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I haven’t seen love island, the only way is Essex /Chelsea, or gogglebox,... me and DH are only just watching Friends for the first time... I think I’ve only watched one of the Star Wars films and no Star Trek...
And worse... I haven’t seen all the Disney films...
I have watched all the Harry Potter films but much prefer the books...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I hardly watch anything ! Never seen a Harry Potter film, Game of a Thrones, Friends, Star Wars, reality tv ( except I’m a celebrity) anything exclusively on Sky, or Eastenders !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
I've never watched Love Island or TOWIE and have no intention of doing so.
I have watched all the Harry Potter films and read all the books.

I've never watched a full episode of Game of Thrones I did watch about 20 mins of an episode and thought it was rubbish and I've never watched Breaking Bad. Peaky Blinders and many others.

I watched the first half of the first Lord of The Rings and I've never been so bored.

I've never watched Avatar or any of the Avengers films.
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
I’ve never watched Frozen or Game of Thrones

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Never watched Frozen, Game of Thrones any Star Wars film or any Harry Potter books/films. I’ve only just started on Killing Eve!

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Never seen Towie, Love Island or Made in Chelsea or Goggle Box, they look awful. Don't like the talent or singing shows either. The only reality show I watch is celebrity Jungle one. Never seen Fast n Furious films, Twilight films, or Hunger Games either.

As to Harry Potter, the films are just okay but I prefer the books as the films miss out complete chunks and characters! I love listening to Stephen Fry reading the audio books.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 19, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Game of Thrones havnt watched a single episode that sort of fantasy/dragons , made up names stuff dosnt float my boat

Harry Potter - watched the odd bits but proably not one film in its entirety , see above

Never seen a Die Hard, Fast & Furious film or any Marvel film either
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List