Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
JanetteP
Imagineer
 
JanetteP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 09
Location: East Midlands

JanetteP's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Magical Dining Month 23rd August - 30th September - free entry to Seaworld now extended to October 7

It's back and it's been extended to October 7th

Magical Dining Month starts on August 23rd - 30th September. If you book Sharks Underwater Grill you can have free admission to SeaWorld, as per previous years. You'll pay $35 for a wonderful 3 course meal at the restaurants listed - what a bargain, as there are some fabulous places to eat.

Hope this is useful for those who haven't already got tickets.

Also, Electric Ocean will be running 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th and 31st August and 1st September, so the park will be open late making better use of your entry.

The Melting Pot, Edie V's and Ruth's Chris are really good value, and we also tried Morimoto Asia and STK last year.
__________________

Janette
AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven September 2019, Lakeside Haven RPR May 2019. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa August 2018. SSR, Aurora Villa May 2018. Kidani AKL, RPR Champion Florida Villa 2017, Staybridge Suites LBV, White Blossom & Owens Villa 2016 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 2016, Magic Landings 2015, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 2012, Highgrove 2009, Legacy Park 2007, Indian Point 2006 and 2005, Florida Pines 2004

Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 11:13 AM.
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
Eccle
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Nov 10
Thank you, that sounds interesting. Do you know where I could find out more? I had a quick search but couldnít find it for this year.

Are children charged the same?
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
JanetteP
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
JanetteP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 09
Location: East Midlands

JanetteP's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Thank you, that sounds interesting. Do you know where I could find out more? I had a quick search but couldnít find it for this year.

Are children charged the same?
visitorlando/en/magi...er-grill/44694

Here's the link - and children can pick from a separate menu if I remember from last year. Stephanie (dixonsontour) did a review, so I'll see if I can find it.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...rwat er+Grill
__________________

Janette
AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven September 2019, Lakeside Haven RPR May 2019. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa August 2018. SSR, Aurora Villa May 2018. Kidani AKL, RPR Champion Florida Villa 2017, Staybridge Suites LBV, White Blossom & Owens Villa 2016 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 2016, Magic Landings 2015, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 2012, Highgrove 2009, Legacy Park 2007, Indian Point 2006 and 2005, Florida Pines 2004

Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018

Edited at 04:15 PM.
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
Eccle
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Nov 10
Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
visitorlando/en/magi...er-grill/44694

Here's the link - and children can pick from a separate menu if I remember from last year. Stephanie (dixonsontour) did a review, so I'll see if I can find it.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...rwat er+Grill
Thatís brilliant thank you, it sounds a really good offer
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer
 
Mr Tom Morrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Location: The Tiki Room.

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
OP. I see a load more places have now been added. Well done, good find

I think we will opt for Blue Zoo. The choices there look really good.

Thanks for posting.
__________________

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."


'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
JanetteP
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
JanetteP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 09
Location: East Midlands

JanetteP's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. I see a load more places have now been added. Well done, good find

I think we will opt for Blue Zoo. The choices there look really good.

Thanks for posting.
Thanks Mr Tom - Bluezoo looks nice - glad you will make use of MDM - we don't arrive until 29th September, and we have 5 days DDP - next year is a definite trip for MDM though.
__________________

Janette
AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven September 2019, Lakeside Haven RPR May 2019. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa August 2018. SSR, Aurora Villa May 2018. Kidani AKL, RPR Champion Florida Villa 2017, Staybridge Suites LBV, White Blossom & Owens Villa 2016 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 2016, Magic Landings 2015, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 2012, Highgrove 2009, Legacy Park 2007, Indian Point 2006 and 2005, Florida Pines 2004

Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer
 
Mr Tom Morrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Location: The Tiki Room.

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Thanks Mr Tom - Bluezoo looks nice - glad you will make use of MDM - we don't arrive until 29th September, and we have 5 days DDP - next year is a definite trip for MDM though.
We are dining less and less on site. However we have a weird trip this time so any little saving will help.
Us and Granddaughter week 1
Us, Daughter and Granddaughter week 2
Just us weeks 3 and 4.

To be honest we aren't interested in dessert. I will maybe eat it, my Wife wont touch it at all.
But even putting that issue to one side the value is still there.

We find Paddlefish too rushed. But I see they do catfish which we both love. That may make the list as well now!
I can put up with being rushed for $35
__________________

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."


'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
JanetteP
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
JanetteP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 09
Location: East Midlands

JanetteP's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
We are dining less and less on site. However we have a weird trip this time so any little saving will help.
Us and Granddaughter week 1
Us, Daughter and Granddaughter week 2
Just us weeks 3 and 4.

To be honest we aren't interested in dessert. I will maybe eat it, my Wife wont touch it at all.
But even putting that issue to one side the value is still there.

We find Paddlefish too rushed. But I see they do catfish which we both love. That may make the list as well now!
I can put up with being rushed for $35
I'm the same with the dessert - I'm full by the time we get there! As you say, the value is definitely there - $35 is a main course in many Disney restaurants, we only eat onsite when on DDP - don't think I'd ever be tempted to eat OOP - too many nice places offsite. We were blown away by Edie V's so will definitely be back there. Also, it's so easy to book through Open Table - no messing around with ADR's 180 days previous - we got our bookings so easily.
__________________

Janette
AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven September 2019, Lakeside Haven RPR May 2019. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa August 2018. SSR, Aurora Villa May 2018. Kidani AKL, RPR Champion Florida Villa 2017, Staybridge Suites LBV, White Blossom & Owens Villa 2016 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 2016, Magic Landings 2015, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 2012, Highgrove 2009, Legacy Park 2007, Indian Point 2006 and 2005, Florida Pines 2004

Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer
 
Mr Tom Morrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 14
Location: The Tiki Room.

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I so agree ref Open Table. I cannot be doing with stressing over ADR's. Plus Disney Restaurants are becoming very quiet anyhow.

It doesn't seem to be very well known on here. If the free DDP ends it will become a lot more popular as a search engine.
__________________

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."


'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 19, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
#10
Simon & Suzann
Apprentice Imagineer
 
Join Date: Nov 08
Location: South Wales
Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
It's back.

Magical Dining Month starts on August 23rd - 30th September. If you book Sharks Underwater Grill you can have free admission to SeaWorld, as per previous years. You'll pay $35 for a wonderful 3 course meal at the restaurants listed - what a bargain, as there are some fabulous places to eat.

Hope this is useful for those who haven't already got tickets.

Also, Electric Ocean will be running 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th and 31st August and 1st September, so the park will be open late making better use of your entry.

The Melting Pot, Edie V's and Ruth's Chris are really good value, and we also tried Morimoto Asia and STK last year.
Awesome, have been looking every day for when it was back

We did Shark Grill in Seaworld last year and just mailed to do it again this year.

Thanks OP
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Airlines
On 3rd August 9:48am
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has conducted a review into airline refund practices during the... Read More »
Posted in Disneyland Paris
On 1st August 1:13pm
With the new Ratatouille ride coming to EPCOT at Walt Disney World, Disney has released... Read More »
Posted in Walt Disney World
On 30th July 9:26am
Disney has not only been welcoming guests back to their theme parks, they have also... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2779
CaxtonFX  $1.2725
Covent Garden FX  $1.2919
FAIRFX  $1.2730
John Lewis  $1.2811
M&S  $1.2559
Post Office  $1.2541
Sainsburys  $1.2737
TESCO  $1.2752
Travelex  $1.2713
Updated: 01:00 10/08/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0857
CaxtonFX  €1.0801
Covent Garden FX  €1.0906
FAIRFX  €1.0810
John Lewis  €1.0871
M&S  €1.0680
Post Office  €1.0664
Sainsburys  €1.0830
TESCO  €1.0846
Travelex  €1.0802
Updated: 01:00 10/08/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now