Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Jul 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
princess annie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Sending best wishes to you, your daughter and your family xx
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
SLG
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Well done to Virgin. Wishing your daughter a very speedy recovery. Best wishes.
SLG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

I had read on the Camp America thread before about the problems Isabel had been having, and how Camp America had been helping her, so I am shocked to read your update. I'm sending all my wishes to Isabel and you, and hope everything goes well with her treatment and recovery.

Its nice to read about the assistance the Virgin staff gave Isabel - well done.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Dayle
Imagineer

As a former camp America parent have been following the other thread. What an awful shock for you all especially with Isabel so very far away. Sending best wishes to your daughter and all of you for her further treatment. It is good to hear how well looked after she was by both Virgin and Camp at what must of been a very frightening time for her.
Dayle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We hear so much bad stuff about airlines, tour operators etc, it’s lovely to hear that they can pull out all the stops to help when things aren’t going too well. I hope you have positive news for your daughter x
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I hope Isabel makes a full and speedy recovery and her treatment goes according to plan. Thinking of you all and hoping you find the strength to get through this awful time.
Well done to Virgin, sometimes a small gesture can have a big impact and make a difficult journey more bearable
Colette-S is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
Oh gosh, this brought tears to my eyes! What an utter shock for you all but I’m so glad that virgin were amazing as I think these moments of kindness and support make the absolute world of difference. I’m sending all the pixie dust and well wishes in the world to Isabel and hope that she gets the treatment she needs to get her on the road to recovery. Big hugs and lots of love; thank you for taking the time to share this. ❤️💖
Nothing to add to this excellent post.

Take care

Disney332
Link to this Post
BarrettFamily
VIP Dibber

Our thoughts are with you and your daughter. Thank goodness Camp America and Virgin were there when you needed them. Hopefully everything else will turn out as well.
WDW All Stars Movies 2001- 10th Anniversary
WDW Carribean Beach Resort 2006
WDW All Stars Music 2008
WDW Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa 2018 - 50th Birthday Celebration with Mum.
BarrettFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

Gosh, your story has brought a tear to my eye. I can't imagine how worried you all are, I really hope that your daughter gets all the help and treatment she needs over the next few days and weeks x x x
TheHughesCrew is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

Can only imagine the worry that you must have gone through over the last few days! Wishing Isabel all the best for her scan results, treatment and recovery- what a brave young lady!

Lovely gestures from Virgin too xx
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List