Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 30 Aug 19, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Lifeisforliving
Earning My Ears

Mobile Tickets for 2 year old

A quick question.. I know that 2 year olds are free to enter in to all parks but do we still need to order his tickets or do we just turn up with just adult tickets? Sorry if this is a stupid question
Lifeisforliving is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyM
Getting Excited

Mobile

No need to order a ticket you just turn up! Enjoy!
Old 30 Aug 19, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
As above, no ticket needed. They also don't need to have fast passes for any rides but they do need to be included on any restaurant reservations.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Fimble
Proud to wear my Ears

I asked a question similar to Disney this via their Q&A for families/parents section of the website, I could dig it out but essentially I was told that children under three do not need tickets, and if they turn three while they are there and you have already visited Disney then you won't need a ticket during your stay as "At Disney nobody ages."
Fimble is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
digdisney
Dibbing with Tink

digdisney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Fimble View Post
I asked a question similar to Disney this via their Q&A for families/parents section of the website, I could dig it out but essentially I was told that children under three do not need tickets, and if they turn three while they are there and you have already visited Disney then you won't need a ticket during your stay as "At Disney nobody ages."
I was just about to ask this very question. My grandson will be 2 for two weeks and 3 for the third week. So he wont need a park Ticket? We will be staying onsite.

Thankyou.

8 Trips and counting
digdisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fimble View Post
I'll chime in with this somewhat disturbing thing :

if you go to disney UK website and make a dummy booking, and add children in your travel party, you'll need to enter their age

the website now reads :

Enter ages on return travel date:

I understand this wording comes from the fact that the same booking page is also for the flight inclusive bookings, and then it's a return date issue
but, if you go by the indication on the website ... it requires return date age even for the non flight inclusive

Edited at 04:47 PM.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
but, if you go by the indication on the website ... it requires return date age even for the non flight inclusive
Yes. But as it clearly states on the ticket page of Disney's UK website (here):

(sorry it's a bit small)

Which states:

"Child prices are valid for children aged 3-9 years on day of first use".

I think the bit on the previous page is there because it's used for package bookings as well, which could include flights and hotel stays. Disney's IT people didn't bother to change the selection if you're only booking tickets.

Children who are under the age of 3 on the first day they enter a park do not require a ticket for the rest of that holiday - even if they turn 3 a few days later.

Children under 3 do need to be accompanied on all rides and at all times and hence the adult(s) accompanying them do need valid tickets and do need fastpasses for any ride they want to fastpass.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 03:43 PM. Reason: misquoted
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
digdisney
Dibbing with Tink

digdisney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Says age at the time of travel on the US booking page. I could have sworn it also said the same on the UK site yesterday but today it says age on return date.

8 Trips and counting
digdisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I think the bit on the previous page is there because it's used for package bookings as well, which could include flights and hotel stays. Disney's IT people didn't bother to change the selection if you're only booking tickets.
true

that's to put on the same line as the "valid for 14 days from activation date" and the 15th day of use
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List