Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Outback looks great again.
Really enjoyed our Outback meals this time.
Old 5 Sep 19, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Friday 30th August
This was an early start leaving the villa just gone 6 for Galaxy's Edge. DD snacked on peanut butter wrap once we were in the park and I had some Lays and a Frosties bar. DH had some blackberries.

DH bought a Star Wars coke. Yes the empty bottle made it home!

As we were up so early we ended up ordering lunch at 10.40! 😂
Backlot Express again where we shared 2 burgers with fries - one with cheese and bacon and one plain with just lettuce. We asked for an extra plate.

We had iced water to drink but I added some squash to mine.

12.00 was our Cantina reservation. We originally only had a booking for 1 person but I managed to find a new booking for 3 a few days before! We were going to have a few snacks but DH didn't realise they hadn't put them through when he paid. We weren't too bothered so decided to just stick with the drinks. We ordered 1 Hyperdrive (Punch it), 1 Jabba Juice and 1 Gold Squadron Lager.

I wasnt sure if I'd like the drinks but I liked the the Hyperdrive. I wasnt so keen on the Jabba Juice as I'm not too keen on pineapple but DH enjoyed it and also liked the lager.
We knew DD wouldn't like anything here and she wanted to sit down so she ended up going outside for a bit.
We were stood at the bar and really enjoyed the atmosphere of the Cantina. DH asked if I could get us in again the next day but I could only find slots for 1 person.
We could have got in on a walk in on the Friday first thing if anyone has struggled to get a reservation but definitely worth checking for cancellations all the time.

Before leaving Hollywood Studios DH got another Mocha Frappe from Trolley Street Cafe ($6.38 including tax) and I got a Funnel Cake ($7.24 including tax) from Epic Eats.

In the evening we ate Publix fried chicken at the villa. I had some bread and grapes with mine whilst DD had cheese, croutons and beans and DH had chillies and sweetcorn.

I ended the day with this...

Old 5 Sep 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Thanks for posting pics of the oga’s drinks! It’s good to see them and they look yummy
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

It's great reading about your experience in Galaxy's Edge, so interesting hearing about something new.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Thanks for posting pics of the oga’s drinks! It’s good to see them and they look yummy
Thanks. I only ordered for the novelty but they were nice. We really enjoyed the Cantina and will definitely be going back.
Old 8 Sep 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
It's great reading about your experience in Galaxy's Edge, so interesting hearing about something new.
Thanks. We all loved Galaxy's Edge . DH and DD could spend a lot of time playing on the Diseny App.
Old 8 Sep 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

It’s lovely to see your photos from Galaxy’s Edge all the drinks looked nice.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Enjoying your report. Love,love,love Publix fried chicken. Always get some every trip. Yum.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
Enjoying your report. Love,love,love Publix fried chicken. Always get some every trip. Yum.
Can't have an Orlando holiday without Publix Fried chicken.
Old 14 Sep 19, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Saturday 31st August

I had orange juice before leaving the villa and DH took coffee in his refill mug and had a cookie. DD ate peanut butter wrap on our way to Magic Kingdom.

DD had a banana and DH had some blackberries.
I had grapes whilst DD was on the teacups.

Early lunch again. This was at Cosmic Ray's. We had debated breadsticks from Pinnochios but they weren't serving food as it was before 11.
DH had chilli cheese fries, I had kids chicken nuggets and fries with Sprite and DD just had a side of fries. We helped ourselves to lettuce, onions etc from the topping bar again. The kid's meal came with some squeezey fruit but we didn't take it.

Back at the villa DD had more Texas toast and beans before we went to Hollywood studios.
I had another cake. This time it was blue and I had to do my teeth yet again as my teeth and tongue had turned blue!

At Hollywood Studios DH had Totchos and I had a kid's grilled cheese meal (you get 1 sandwich rather than 2 on the adults) with Sprite and potato barrels. DD had some of my potato barrels whilst I had some of the barrels from DH'S Totchos. The kid's meal also came with a mandarin which DH ate later. We all enjoyed this again and the kid's meal was just enough for me today.

Called in at Publix on the way home so DH could get a flying saucer pastry for the morning. Took the opportunity to take some more pics of the cakes they do!

Edited at 01:40 PM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List