Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Unread 12 Sep 19, 01:38 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh no Claudette Im sorry to hear about your blood blisters... a waterpark day sounds on the cards!

I added the chicken sandwich to my list following Pezs recommendation.. I hope I get to try it.

Hope DH has a safe flight.

Enjoy your day!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ
Unread 12 Sep 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Very Serious Dibber

Disney Planning's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Sometimes the comfort food of soup just hits the spot, and who doesnt enjoy a grilled cheese. I enjoy the Plaza at MK for something like this.
Looking forward to take 2 when Nev arrives 😊
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 19, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Well done for getting Nev to take photos and review his meal 😀 My DH would have just commented its good or not good and sighed at me when I tell him not to eat until I take our Dibb report photo 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Adults only in La Pineda
Unread 12 Sep 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Enjoying following along, I think I would quite like to wander around Disney myself. Nice that Nev sent you his review. Hope the blisters are better today.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Aruba Jamaica I wanna take u...CBR...
Unread 12 Sep 19, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
slightly serious Dibber

Slightly late to this, but am enjoying following along now! Grilled cheese looks good, nice and crispy and cheesy - perfect! I am so impressed you got Nev to take photos and give you a commentary - I would get, "yeah, it was fine" and no picture! Hope Nev has a good travel day today and you enjoy the rest of your holiday together!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida Keys and POFQ!
Unread 12 Sep 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Poor you, blisters are so painful. I suffer with them some trips too 😢 I do find Go Walks comfortable though and less likely to cause blisters.

The sandwich and soup looks delicious. Simple food tastes so good when its cooked well 😀
I have been taking Go Walks on holiday for years now. This year I decided the look isnt for me anymore. Well thats my lesson learned!

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
That grilled cheese looks dreamy! Great photos so far
Thank you, it was.

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Oh no Claudette Im sorry to hear about your blood blisters... a waterpark day sounds on the cards!
Sadly I think a day of feet up and rest is on the cards for today.

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
Sometimes the comfort food of soup just hits the spot, and who doesnt enjoy a grilled cheese. I enjoy the Plaza at MK for something like this.
Looking forward to take 2 when Nev arrives 😊
His breakfast review is coming up soon.

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Well done for getting Nev to take photos and review his meal 😀 My DH would have just commented its good or not good and sighed at me when I tell him not to eat until I take our Dibb report photo 😂
He doesnt mind, he has done his breakfast review and will be doing inflight as well.

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Enjoying following along, I think I would quite like to wander around Disney myself. Nice that Nev sent you his review. Hope the blisters are better today.
I think I need to rest my feet today and hopefully be better by the time Nev arrives. Unfortunately it both heels so hard to avoid, unless I tip toe around.

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
Slightly late to this, but am enjoying following along now! Grilled cheese looks good, nice and crispy and cheesy - perfect! I am so impressed you got Nev to take photos and give you a commentary - I would get, "yeah, it was fine" and no picture! Hope Nev has a good travel day today and you enjoy the rest of your holiday together!
Thank you! You are not that late, I am only on day two.

Edited at 10:18 AM.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020
Unread 12 Sep 19, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

I normally wear Go Walks but this year I decided to try FitFlop trainers for something a bit different, the Rally style were very comfortable and I didnt get any blisters...in case you fancy another change.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Aruba Jamaica I wanna take u...CBR...
Unread 12 Sep 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I normally wear Go Walks but this year I decided to try FitFlop trainers for something a bit different, the Rally style were very comfortable and I didnt get any blisters...in case you fancy another change.
I think I might need to buy something here, but we were not planning to go offsite as we dont have a car. I am not sure what I might find in Disney Springs.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
NY & Disney 2020