Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Sep 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
ctolli
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile Morning EMH Then Fastpass?

Hi
I’ve read numerous threads which suggest doing EMH in the morning then heading to another park straight after. I’m wondering if it’s sensible to do 3 FP right after EMH in the same park (from 9am). If we also book an ADR for 12/12:30 in that park then we’ll have done a decent morning... What do the experts do? (We’re 2A & 2C staying next Easter).
Cheers
ctolli is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We did this a few times and it worked well. I'd only book a 9-10 fastpass for a ride likely to be busy at that time though FOP/Peter Pan/ SWMT. Usually we would book 10ish 11ish 12ish then do a table service lunch. Then often head back to rest/swim. Occ heading back out later/ for fireworks. Sometime we would do a late breakfast then schedule our fast passes around this. Until 10 most rides will not be busy so don't waste your fastpasses. EMH- lunch is a long time so you can get lots done but factor in a snack break.

Park hoping takes time and with kids in tow not something we did much. More likely to rest then head out later to another park.

Edited at 08:53 PM.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

The last time we did this we went MK something like 7am emh and then to AK - we found that a lot of the rides were walk on and we wasted our fast passes. It might be worth having a re charge for the kids in between.
blades is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by rafjen View Post
We did this a few times and it worked well. I'd only book a 9-10 fastpass for a ride likely to be busy at that time though FOP/Peter Pan/ SWMT. Usually we would book 10ish 11ish 12ish then do a table service lunch. Then often head back to rest/swim. Occ heading back out later/ for fireworks. Sometime we would do a late breakfast then schedule our fast passes around this. Until 10 most rides will not be busy so don't waste your fastpasses. EMH- lunch is a long time so you can get lots done but factor in a snack break.

Park hoping takes time and with kids in tow not something we did much. More likely to rest then head out later to another park.
I found this worked really well - but only had an 8am EMH during our onsite stay - EMH and then a couple of hours getting on what we could (I normally booked a 9-10; 10-11 and 11-12 FP so we could use it just before 10 and get the others in until just after 11) then my children were ready to have a snack and leave the park. If we’d have left after EMH, they’d have wanted to go to the pool rather than another park (they were 10 and 6, August heat) so this worked well for us and we headed back out again later in the afternoon, after a swim.
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List