Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 16 Sep 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
I know B&BW is very popular on here but I'm not a fan, so I can't say I took much notice, sorry. We will be going back to Posner either later today or tomorrow so I'll take a look and let you know.

Being pedantic, I'm sure this area has been known for years as Posner Park but with the recent expansion, it now appears to be branding itself as Posner Commons or Posner Village. Have seen both names used but 'Park' seems to have been dropped.

Debra
Thanks for that. We only heard that they were going there from Helen but we quite like the drive up Avalon to WGV and intend having a stroll around the downtown Plant Street area next time.

Mick
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Debra

Any sign of Bath & Body Works yet or do we still have to drive to WGV or the Loop?

Mick
I was at Posner yesterday evening so as promised, I had a good look for anything advertising B&BW but found nothing. On the Visit Davenport website it lists 'probable' stores for Posner Village which does include B&BW but the word 'probable' doesn't mean 'definite' so I guess it's watch and wait for now.

Debra
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I have never been to Posner Park shops, much to Olga’s disgust ! So it’s on my agenda for Nov, otherwise I’ll never hear the end of it 🙄
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I have never been to Posner Park shops, much to Olga’s disgust ! So it’s on my agenda for Nov, otherwise I’ll never hear the end of it 🙄
You will thank me later! Nice and quiet and the best JCP in my opinion.
Old 18 Sep 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Eric's mum you can fit in a visit to Bob Evans as well then right across the street or Cracker Barrel just a couple of mins away
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post

You will be able to visit Michael’s Linda

Joan
Old 18 Sep 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tetrarch View Post
I was at Posner yesterday evening so as promised, I had a good look for anything advertising B&BW but found nothing. On the Visit Davenport website it lists 'probable' stores for Posner Village which does include B&BW but the word 'probable' doesn't mean 'definite' so I guess it's watch and wait for now.

Debra
Debra

Thanks for checking. Looks like WGV and The Loop then

Mick
Old 25 Sep 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
We stayed at West Haven and were really surprised and pleased at everything there was so near to the villa and popping to Posner Park Village (or whatever it's called!) was great for Target and the other shops.

Dicks Sporting Goods was an eye opener for me - never seen so many sports catered for under one roof!

Also loved the fact that we had Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel to go to before or after our shop

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

There was mention of a Keke's maybe opening at Posner. Any sign of it yet? We are there in November, staying at High Grove, and it would save us trying to find the one at Dr. Phillips (I believe that's closest, it will be our first visit to a Keke's )

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Carolynmf
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
There is a Keke’s at Clermont, it would be closer to you
Carolynmf is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List