Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 14 Sep 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Buttercup1982
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Atd wow

So we had to change our booking by a day. We are staying at Disney (who we booked with direct)and they couldn't accommodate us for the last day so we had pay an amendment fee to move to POR (which was the same price). We then had to amend our Universal hotel (who we booked through ATD. They were fantastic, no amendment fee at all. 🍾 would recommend Attraction tickets direct to everyone.
Buttercup1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Totally agree, their customer service is first class
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

I second that! I too have had superb customer service from ATD.
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes, us too we booked with them for the first time this year but probably not the last
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve been booking with them since they were Complete Orlando.
Always had excellent service

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
VikkS
Proud to wear my Ears

Ive booked my Disney stay through Charter Travel and my Universal stay through ATD - I had to amend dates and room type with both to add an extra guest and have to say dealing with ATD is a lot quicker and easier. Would book with them fully next time. Really impressed.
VikkS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

We've booked our Universal stay through ATD. We haven't needed to make any changes to test how good they are when things don't quite go to plan, but so far it's been seamless. Everyone I've been in contact with over email and on the phone have been lovely to deal with.

Very different to my own experience with only asking for a quote from Charter Travel!
2022 - Margaritaville & RPR --- 2023 - Villa & RPR & Surfside
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

Excellent company. Only ever booked tickets with them but had some great deals and the staff are very knowledgeable.
Hornet1976 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
I would recommend ATD - great customer service and very prompt dealing with queries. Plus when I called them someone always seemed to answer pretty much straight away without a long complicated "press 1 for x" option system.
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

I called them last night (their website says 9am-9pm) as I wanted to add a room to our booking, but got told the Hotels team go home at 17:30...

So I was told to email instead. I did that and haven't heard anything back yet. I'm trying to give them £4000 but they don't seem that interetested.

So for me, at the moment, the service isn't great.