Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Sep 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile Marie?

Does anyone know how often Marie (Aristocats) comes out at MK?

We’ve yet to meet her & she’s on the top of DD’s ‘must meet’ list this year.

Cheers 😊

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

I’ve never seen her at MK personally. I think I’ve seen her once in all of WDW and it was at Epcot, at one of the roaming unscheduled character meets rather than something on the schedule.

Will cross fingers (paws?) for you!
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyThoughts View Post

Cheers 😊
I might be wrong but I don't think that she does a meet at the moment but maybe someone can confirm this or correct me if I am wrong.

Update:

Just found this from September last year.

disneyparksmomspanel.disney... anyway-381792/

Edited at 07:48 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve never seen her at MK but I have seen her at Epcot but don’t know if she still is there
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

Nooo! DD will be gutted if we don’t see her.

Any idea IF she does appear that day she’ll be on the character time table paper or will it just be luck of the draw & her appear randomly with no warning?

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

That year we saw her it seemed to be random she was near the part where you enter the world showcase. This was years ago though. I would say your best bet is in France pavilion
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We’ve seen her several times in front of the France pavilion. Good luck!
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarsar1973
Excited about Disney

We saw her right at the top of Main Street when we went back in 2015 but didnt see her at all in 2017.
Sarsar1973 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by HappyThoughts View Post

Cheers 😊
She used to be in the Magic Kingdom and before that in Epcot at France but I do not believe that Marie meets at the moment

Kenny the Pirate has lots of info around character meets so you could check his site.
Lizzim is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
She used to be in the Magic Kingdom and before that in Epcot at France but I do not believe that Marie meets at the moment

Kenny the Pirate has lots of info around character meets so you could check his site.
Below is taken from his site March 2016.

"I reported to you back on February 29, 2016 that it appeared that Marie would be getting removed from not only the Magic Kingdom, but meet and greets at Walt Disney World. So what’s going on with this darling kitten.

According to multiple Cast Members Marie from the Aristocats final day at the Magic Kingdom and Walt Disney World regular meets will be Friday, March 25, 2016. My daughters will be very disappointed to lose Marie. We’ve been visiting with her since she met in Epcot many years ago.

She will be replaced by Stitch. I’m sure Stitch fans will be excited to see him. Stitch is supposed to return on Saturday March 26, 2016
"

Not sure if I can post this link but if not please remove it mods.

kennythepirate/2016/...magic-kingdom/