Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 4 Jan 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bobbo's
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

After searching for three days solid for this August, I opened up this thread this morning...and have now booked the Matina. Our first visit to Greece, for a bargain price too. Thank you. X
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by The Bobbo's View Post
After searching for three days solid for this August, I opened up this thread this morning...and have now booked the Matina. Our first visit to Greece, for a bargain price too. Thank you. X
Oooh I hope you like it. I'm sure you will. I'm a little bit jealous! If you do Facebook there is a great group on there with lots of hints about room requests, things to do etc. Have an amazing time.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bobbo's
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
Oooh I hope you like it. I'm sure you will. I'm a little bit jealous! If you do Facebook there is a great group on there with lots of hints about room requests, things to do etc. Have an amazing time.
I'm sure we will - all the reviews are fab. Off to find the Facebook group, thank you. X
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm sure we will - all the reviews are fab. Off to find the Facebook group, thank you. X
And obviously I'm happy to answer any questions you have too. Just PM me.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Abc online is their onsite supermarket. Loved arriving with cold drinks and essentials in the room. Try emailing with a room request it's not a given but well worth asking for accommodation in the new block, nicer than the older blocks. Check out the air con price before you pay for it not cheap at all but in the heat of summer much needed. Top restaurants for us Flyers for breakfast simple laid back Greek loveliness. Dama Dama the most fantastic staff with the odd spontaneous bit of Greek dancing. Total stand out meal for us Kyma just down towards the beach on the left up above a bar. The sunset views are stunning and the food gorgeous just book because it's popular. A quick cheap lunch or tea a Pitta gyros at Alexandrias. Short taxi ride into Lindos very pretty cobbled streets. Loved our holiday hope you do too.

Edited at 09:48 PM.
soooexcited! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bobbo's
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Abc online is their onsite supermarket. Loved arriving with cold drinks and essentials in the room. Try emailing with a room request it's not a given but well worth asking for accommodation in the new block, nicer than the older blocks. Check out the air con price before you pay for it not cheap at all but in the heat of summer much needed. Top restaurants for us Flyers for breakfast simple laid back Greek loveliness. Dama Dama the most fantastic staff with the odd spontaneous bit of Greek dancing. Total stand out meal for us Kyma just down towards the beach on the left up above a bar. The sunset views are stunning and the food gorgeous just book because it's popular. A quick cheap lunch or tea a Pitta gyros at Alexandrias. Short taxi ride into Lindos very pretty cobbled streets. Loved our holiday hope you do too.
Fantastic, thanks. I'll certainly do some investigating - I'm definitely placing an online order for when we arrive.

Good shout about the newer blocks too! Ive got to admit, I assumed air conditioning was included however I paid such a low amount I don't mind too much.
Old 4 Jan 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Fantastic, thanks. I'll certainly do some investigating - I'm definitely placing an online order for when we arrive.

Good shout about the newer blocks too! Ive got to admit, I assumed air conditioning was included however I paid such a low amount I don't mind too much.
Don't worry too much if you end up in the older blocks. We put in a request for a sea view and ended up in the older blocks and the room was lovely. Didn't have anything to compare it to but no complaints.
Old 8 Sep 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bobbo's
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
I'm not sure if you'll see this, but we went and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Kyma was our best meal too. Honestly, it blew us away. We went with little expectation, however the food was delicious, the setting was outstanding and I don't know why, but it made me quite emotional!

It's not Florida...but...we loved it! Well definitely return. X
Old 9 Sep 19, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Kyma was our best meal too. Honestly, it blew us away. We went with little expectation, however the food was delicious, the setting was outstanding and I don't know why, but it made me quite emotional!

So pleased you enjoyed your holiday. We keep saying we'll go back one day too.
Old 9 Sep 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

So glad you had a lovely time. I sat in Kyma looking out at the sunset and got very emotional too. There's something very special about Greece. Pefkos will always be a special place for us. It was the first Greek holiday I took my kids to after my divorce. It was a perfect choice x