Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Aug 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by djewkes View Post
i suppose they already have their own large, very loud, empty headed, blonde haired person over there...
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂☺️
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

I suppose they already have their own large, very loud, empty headed, blonde haired person over there...
That took me a while to work out. Thought you were referring to another female😂😂😂.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Well, I like trash tv but tried that programme of hers last night just out of interest and even I switched off! She really is playing up to the persona now!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Fair play to her for making the money she does , but I cannot a stand her.
She gives us Essex girls a bad name - i don’t know anyone like her irl

DLP NBC - 2008, DLP SL- 2009, DLP SL, 2010.
AKL - 2014, POR - 2016
Pookie3101 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

I suppose they already have their own large, very loud, empty headed, blonde haired person over there...

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

If there are people out there watching this woman, then she will become rich with it.

The best comment … WHO ?
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

don’t like her one bit, she is an arrogant woman, I like Crystal Maze tv show but when she was on it I had to switch channels, must admit her other half Arg grates me too
Old 9 Aug 19, 02:41 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

She doesn't appeal to me but each to their own.
Old 9 Aug 19, 03:01 AM  
Link to this Post
mobeckwith
Imagineer

so just me then,shes not a bad lass, its a caricature, a performance, i could name a lot worse lol i saw her on big brother and towie, i am not as thick as french connection uk,i am a 55 year old woman in a professional responsible job that just likes a bit of light heartedness,to be fair i loved eldorado i was one of the 10 fans lol. so she is living her best life so from me xx
mobeckwith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Do5-BaG
Very Serious Dibber

Not keen on her or anyone from the "reality" side of TV in fairness, Love Island, TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Big Brother or whatever else Z-list "celebrity" junk they are spewing out these day, talentless lot of oxygen thieves.