Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 6 Sep 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Was this in their shop at the outlet or in a department store like Macy’s Bloomingdales or JCPenneys
Thanks enjoy your holiday X
It was at their clearance store at The Loop, really good deals in there and I found it better to navigate then the outlet ones
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
purplemusky
Apprentice Imagineer

purplemusky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I got quite a bit on our August trip considering the poor rate. Got some Tommy Hillfiger shorts for $10, Calving Klein Hoddie $13, CK Top $6, DKNY Jumper and Leggins for $27 and lots of UA items for great prices. Needed to shop and look for offers more but they were still some good buys

1995 IDrive/St Pete's Beach/1999 IDrive/Sarasota/2012/2013/2014 & 2016 Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa/2017 Regal Palms & St Pete's Beach/2018 Orange Lake and Miami/2019 Miami, Clearwater & LBV
purplemusky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

Still some bargains to be had but depends what you really want/need. Some cheap trainers, sports wear. Under Armour was stupidly cheap, as was Levis.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Mobile

ADH got a pair of Prada trainers that were quite a bit cheaper than at home, other than that nothing ! Oh we got some Nike reacts for 59 dollars which was quite the bargain x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rik666 View Post
I'll just jump on this thread, anyone know wheres best for G-Shock or Invicta watches, tho might be just as cheap ordering from Amazon! ?
I saw invicta watches in Ross dress for less and TJ maxx over on 192 x

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Character warehouse Animal Kingdom Banshees going for $10, Mickey and Minnie limited edition plushies were $90 now $10
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
stace
Imagineer

my dd got some good deals,

there was a deal on in pink 2 items from the fleece range for $60 so she got joggers and a jumper and i also asked for the student discount they were offering which was another 25% off - looked on uk site both items total should have been $88 so good saving although i noticed the offers did change quite often.

nike had some good deals on some items but again they vary weekly and i have also found vary sometimes on each store - also downloaded the nike app which sometimes gave an extra discount

ralph lauren always a good discount on items - again percentage of discount varies but i also had a 30% discount coupon on top of the in store discounts.

although i didn't purchase anything from samsonite, they had buy one get one free on some cases including disney ones on

calvin klein clearance rail had some good savings on - plus again sign up for extra discounts - we went to the one on the 535 (not the main outlet one)

i think there are discounts to be had - maybe not as many these days though

I find weekends they ususally have better deals

stace
stace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
willssv
Excited about Disney

Some bargains from Ralph Lauren and Prada but on the whole found everything really expensive, especially in comparison to previous trips.
willssv is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tj28
Getting Excited

I got some cheap clothes at the Old Navy outlet store on the 535. Not masses of choice there, but some bargains still to be had.
Tj28 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
thelegalbeagle
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
It was at their clearance store at The Loop, really good deals in there and I found it better to navigate then the outlet ones
Converse clearance store at the Loop had some good bargains when we were there in July
thelegalbeagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List