Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 10 Sep 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Fuerteventura flights

We’ve booked a villa for next August in Fuerteventura & now need flights. So far, the cheapest I’ve found are £370 each with hand luggage only. I’ve been on skyscanner, cheap flights, Jet 2 & Thomas Cook. I’m hoping EasyJet will be a bit cheaper when they’re finally released. Are there any other websites I should be checking?
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Hang fire for easyjet & book as soon as they're released. They were cheapest by alot for us
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
Hang fire for easyjet & book as soon as they're released. They were cheapest by alot for us
Thanks. I’ve put a reminder in my phone to set my alarm at 5.30am on the day of release. How much should I be expecting to pay (yes I know this is a ‘how long is a piece of string’ question)!
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
COL41
Imagineer

Mobile

Have you looked at Tui? I’ve got flights booked with TC to Fuerteventura as they were the best for us timing wise but slightly more than easy jet
2001 DLP hen weekend, 2006 DLP Sequoia Lodge, 2009 Hotel Cheyenne (my 40th), 2012 WDW Orlando & St Petes Beach, 2015 Miami, Orlando & Clearwater. 2017 Miami and Cape Coral 2019 NYC for BFF 50th, 2020 Orlando (cancelled due to Covid ) 2021 NYC with the family
COL41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We have been with Ryanair and been happy enough with the price, though can't remember how much we paid.
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
EasyJet go on sale on the 19th. This year we paid £150 each for Lanzarote with TUI, last year £100 or so for Tenerife with Ryanair. Also got cheap Paris flights on release day with EasyJet. We only go in school holidays. I would guess Fuerteventura would be similar prices.
I think to get cheap flights you need to be really flexible. Last 2 years we have driven from Lancashire to Glasgow and the flights were less than half price even taking Premier Inn and fuel in to account. In a villa we can manage with hand luggage only without any problems. EasyJet have no hand luggage weight restrictions. We also order sun cream and toiletries from Boots to collect airside.
I can’t make my mind up where we are going next year. I will probably see what is around the £100 each mark and go there !

Edited at 09:33 PM.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
Have you looked at Tui? I’ve got flights booked with TC to Fuerteventura as they were the best for us timing wise but slightly more than easy jet
Tui wanted £402 each, TC is £370 plus luggage. Will see what easyJet have.
Old 10 Sep 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney_time View Post
We have been with Ryanair and been happy enough with the price, though can't remember how much we paid.
Ryanair flights aren’t out yet for August next year, but will keep an eye on them.
Old 12 Sep 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Just found TC from Glasgow for £221 each plus £20 each for seats. Hold luggage is £25 per case each way but I reckon we could manage with 2 cases for a week. There’s a travel lodge we could stay at the night before for £75. The flight times put me off a bit as they land at 7.15pm on the Saturday so we wouldn’t really see any of that day. Then it comes back at about 8pm but we’d be out of the villa at 10am ish & have nowhere to store the luggage. So I feel like we’d have 6 days, not 7.

Edited at 10:12 PM.