Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Sep 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile World of Colour - October

Hi All

Does anyone know if this is off in October?

I was hoping to catch it during my visit at the start of the month, but I can literally find no information on it at all.
I understand that it won’t be on during Halloween party nights, but I can’t even find anything on none party nights!

Thanks in Advance
Gill
Old 11 Sep 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
KayLouise
Very Serious Dibber

Hi, I've just googled and found this on the Disney momspanel site. Not sure if helpful or not but it says...
"
While I am unsure if the classic version of World of Color will be showing during your trip dates, the all-new Halloween version of World of Color called Villainous! will be showing as a part of the Oogie Boogie Bash - A Disney Halloween Party."
KayLouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

It will all most certainly be showing in October on non party nights. Disneyland can be slow at adding confirmed entertainment times to the schedule. September was only added at the very start of this month.

Even though they have added some of the other night time entertainment it was similar when we went a few years back, with the times being added in a few weeks before we went.

I am glad to see fantasmic is showing on mon-thur nights in Oct this year. On a previous visit like the fireworks was only on fri-sun nights in Oct.

Edited at 08:59 PM.
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Thanks guys, it was Halloween when we went last time and it was on, but the parties weren’t in California Adventure.

I’m wondering if the update for the Halloween parties means it’s not showing on normal nights as it’s too much of a faff to keep changing it over.

All the other schedules are out now, which is what has had me wondering. It’ll be such a shame if I don’t get to see it

X
Old 11 Sep 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

It’s showing as normal on non party nights during September, parties start 17th Sept and World of colour is scheduled on non part nights after this date. so should be no reason they don’t do the same in Oct.
m2k00 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Ooh brilliant news! Fingers crossed they’re just a little behind then.

Thanks so much
Old 13 Sep 19, 06:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzz n' Piglet
Imagineer

It's a disgrace IMO that the entertainment is so seasonal.

We arrived at DL on Sunday. That's the only day the fireworks, fantasmic and mickey and the magic map have been on all week. Poor show. Not like tickets cost less when they arent on.

World of Colour has been on every night

Thankfully we watched the fireworks on sunday
Buzz n' Piglet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

World of colour has now been added to the schedule for October.
Old 13 Sep 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Buzz n' Piglet View Post
It's a disgrace IMO that the entertainment is so seasonal.

We arrived at DL on Sunday. That's the only day the fireworks, fantasmic and mickey and the magic map have been on all week. Poor show. Not like tickets cost less when they arent on.

World of Colour has been on every night

Thankfully we watched the fireworks on sunday
Sadly I agree. The fireworks are only on at weekends once the schools go back as DLC is in such a built up area. That means I have 1 chance to see them on my visit. Fingers crossed I do as I didn’t manage it last time

I don’t see why the other stuff can’t be on each night though