Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Sep 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Mobile iPhone 11?

Anyone getting one? Certainly not me. I’ll make do with my iPhone X.

I do like Apple but I think they are testing my loyalty. May move back to Android next time after having iPhone 4s and 6 as previous 2 phones. Our 2 grown up kids are raving about their Pocahontas F1’s that are a quarter of the price of the latest iPhone. Mind you that is against the one with the OLED screen so maybe it’s about a third of the cost against the iPhone with LCD screen.
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m not getting an 11, but I think I might take advantage of the resulting price drop of the XR as I currently have a 7
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

No 5g capability is a big disappointment. I guess there will be a 11s at some point with this chipset
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I will be because it works out that it saves money somehow or so my husband tells me.

I’ve currently got the X. I think it’s the longest I’ve ever had a phone!
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve got the xs max so won’t change until next year, but dh will get the 11 a month or so after release.

I got a great deal on my phone last Black Friday so might tell dh to wait and see what comes up then.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

There is an 11 Pro as well Moorlandman! I won’t be getting it as phones don’t really bother me , I have the XS because my 6 died! OH on the other hand got his XS max last week and is gutted he didn’t know abou the 11! He loves having the new ones !
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

I moved from Iphone last year and wild horses wouldn't drag me back. Watched the whole apple show thinking. yep my phone does that...

Only new thing is the ability to quickly record stuff instead of taking a photo. that's pretty cool. I'm sure plenty of 3rd party android apps also do that already though.

I had a 4s and a 6s. Now got a note nine

Old 12 Sep 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

I haven’t had a new phone since I got my iPhone SE. The prices for a newer one are ridiculous and I didn’t see the point in spending more money on something that was hardly any different. So I’m happily paying sim only rates at the minute. Battery life is not great now though so I’m hoping the iPhone 11 will push the prices down of some of the others.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Well I haven’t totally decided if I want to have my face unlock my phone... I like using my thumb it’s just easy...
but I also don’t want to pay a kings ransom to o2 for the privilege either, so I’m sticking with the 7 for now, I’ll make my mind up when I get fed up of my 7, I think I’ll replace my iPad before my phone, but I don’t think the new iPad/iPad Pro is ground breaking yet better then my 4 year old iPad Pro 9.7 🤷🏻
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 19, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
malt1977
Apprentice Imagineer

11 Pro for me I think. I’ve been away from Apple (iPhone) for a couple of years now and it’s time to return. My last iPhone was the 7, so at least this will be a big enough step change fo me.

Had I kept up an got an XS last year, I’d probably wouldn’t bother.
malt1977 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List