Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Sep 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile Grown up kids 🤬🤬🤬

Do they ever stop relying on their mum lol, Megs 21, off tomorrow on her holiday of a lifetime Vegas, LA and New York, had a right wobble earlier trying to do online check-in with virgin... Straight on phone to me, we've been at coast for day with youngest and dogs so how am I supposed to be able to help... "mom get on the dibb and ask em why I can't Checkin", me "I think you can only Checkin in 24 hours before", Meg "it is" (it wasn't) Me "leave it 10 minutes and try again"... Then she has wobble cos its not correct booking number (it is! ), it will mean we are pulled over for extra security that's why I can't Checkin (they weren't! )... And just as I said if you leave it a bit it will all be okay (it was! )... Just got back from coast pulled onto drive and looked in her car as I walked past to see a Costa cup in cup holder... Text her to see if it was empty... Nope can you take it out of car I meant to do it Friday... It stunk she's such a dirty mare, if I'd not spotted it her car would've stunk rancid with a dodgy hot chocolate fermenting in their for a fortnight.
Her 11 year old sister is so much more mature lol 🙄🙄🙄
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

In a word NO!
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
In a word NO!
She's drove me nuts today, I think it's time she moved out permanently lol😉
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It never changes, ds 23 wanted a lift back from work. He finished at 5pm and can drive but has no incentive to save for a car. Dd 17 has a trip to Norfolk tomorrow with the school and is waiting for me to pack her clothes! Oldest ds 28 has bogged off to Canada and doesn’t even reply to my messages and that’s sad too! It’s all or nothing lol!

Edited at 09:50 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Billy Beatnik
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
She's drove me nuts today, I think it's time she moved out permanently lol😉
Even when they all move out, they still rely on you for everything!
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

Mine is also 21. Had a fantastic summer in the USA. Hardly heard from her until.

Mum. - there’s a hurricane coming what do I do.

And then

Mum I forgot to take my bank card out of the ATM and it swallowed it. What do I do?

Of course we helped with both. And I’m pleased she knows she can call when she needs to but it can be frustrating as well. They are so independent most of the time but they still need a hand.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

28 yr old DSS asked DH if he could “pop” down to his place 1.5 hrs away before we drive to the airport 3 hrs the other way on Thursday to sort his TV out ... no he didn’t go 😀
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Guy I worked with has 2 daughters one33 the other 24 both still sponging off him, spoiled to the nth degree, the stories i have been told about them , disgusting.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Move house while she is away and don’t tell her where you have gone Sam
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Labboy View Post
Guy I worked with has 2 daughters one33 the other 24 both still sponging off him, spoiled to the nth degree, the stories i have been told about them , disgusting.
She Definately doesn't sponge off me, it should be other way round and me tapping her I only work a few hours a week, her and her boyfriend both work hard, this is their big splurge before saving for a house deposit... Unless she gets wanderlust after travelling about... But that's for her to fund, me I just deal with the drama not the joy of travelling 🤣