Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Aug 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Another lovely morning at MK with loads done and some rather delicious looking snacks. I love your snack lists and think I might have to make something similar for our trip next year. Our problem is that we never seem to be near the best snacks when hunger hits!

to the snake but it's good that they were dealing with it.

It is lovely to be able to get the boat to DS.

Edited at 05:01 PM.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Another lovely morning at MK with loads done and some rather delicious looking snacks. I love your snack lists and think I might have to make something similar for our trip next year. Our problem is that we never seem to be near the best snacks when hunger hits!

to the snake but it's good that they were dealing with it.

It is lovely to be able to get the boat to DS.
I totally think ride, snack, ride, snack is the way to get through all those snack credits and its great as well

I'm happy to email you my snack lists, then you can edit them to how you want them. Just drop me a PM with your email address.
Old 1 Sep 19, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Some delicious looking snacks were had today, I think I would particularly like the Cheshire Cat Tail and the Cinnamon Bun. Eek, a snake... I'm terrified of them, I would have run a mile. The villa we're staying at in November backs onto a conservation area, and I'm already freaking out about what I might see there Most people love a conservation area, but not me!

Anyway, I digress How can you not like the Hall of Presidents, I think we've done it every visit - a classic. I've yet to see the muppets show at Liberty Square though. All in all, a fab day at MK. Nice pictures of POFQ as well, it looks a lovely resort.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Some delicious looking snacks were had today, I think I would particularly like the Cheshire Cat Tail and the Cinnamon Bun. Eek, a snake... I'm terrified of them, I would have run a mile. The villa we're staying at in November backs onto a conservation area, and I'm already freaking out about what I might see there Most people love a conservation area, but not me!

Anyway, I digress How can you not like the Hall of Presidents, I think we've done it every visit - a classic. I've yet to see the muppets show at Liberty Square though. All in all, a fab day at MK. Nice pictures of POFQ as well, it looks a lovely resort.
The snacks at MK were not too bad. The cinnamon bun was the better of the 2 you mentioned.

I can live with the wildlife a little but I’d never stay somewhere like fort wilderness and the treehouse villas. Hopefully your conservation area will just have things that are nice to look at! 😂

I didn’t not like Hall of Presidents, it was better than I thought it would be. I’m normally a big fan of the cult Disney things like carousel of progress and the tiki room. Ds wasn’t keen on the idea but agreed it was better than he thought it would be.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another great day

Joan
Old 12 Sep 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Well done to DS that score on Buzz is fab!

I really enjoyed the Cheshire Tail but I do like a Pain Au Chocolate ... anything chocolate really I also didn't like the Le Fous Brew.

A bit strange they don't seem to have been on time opening the rides this morning!

Good on the CM's for catching that snake ... I think I'd have freaked to find that in our buggy when we returned

BoG looks lovely, shame about your chicken though, I think Mr Grump had the pork and really enjoyed that ... maybe one to try next time? POFQ is such a pretty resort.

Beth is lovely isn't she, so sad she's poorly and no longer doing the shopping such a lovely lady.

A nice wander around DS and well done DS on beating the score another lovely xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another great day

Joan
Thanks Joan

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Well done to DS that score on Buzz is fab!

I really enjoyed the Cheshire Tail but I do like a Pain Au Chocolate ... anything chocolate really I also didn't like the Le Fous Brew.

A bit strange they don't seem to have been on time opening the rides this morning!

Good on the CM's for catching that snake ... I think I'd have freaked to find that in our buggy when we returned

BoG looks lovely, shame about your chicken though, I think Mr Grump had the pork and really enjoyed that ... maybe one to try next time? POFQ is such a pretty resort.

Beth is lovely isn't she, so sad she's poorly and no longer doing the shopping such a lovely lady.

A nice wander around DS and well done DS on beating the score another lovely xx
Thanks Kelly

Could you imagine, returning to your buggy to find a big fat snake curled up in it

The pork at BOG was great, they took it off the menu and replaced it with that chickem

It is really sad, I love Beth, so helpful and so nice. I really hope she gets better.
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another great day. I do love French Quarter it was just the perfect size and when the buses and boats work in your favour it’s even better!
I saw a snake in Epcot when I was heading from UK over to get fish & chips I think I would have totally freaked out as it slithered over the path near me but a very tall American man didn’t seem fazed by it so I just pretended it was nothing!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another great day. I do love French Quarter it was just the perfect size and when the buses and boats work in your favour it’s even better!
I saw a snake in Epcot when I was heading from UK over to get fish & chips I think I would have totally freaked out as it slithered over the path near me but a very tall American man didn’t seem fazed by it so I just pretended it was nothing!
We really enjoyed French Quarter, I see you are at CBR next time, have you been there before?

I'm not a snake fan but I can cope if they are not too close, not sure how long it would take to get to a stage where they just don't bother you at all...