Notices

Old 21 Aug 19, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

The Pooles... Head Back To Orlando 2019 Day 8

I did not have a great sleep last night I was rather restless and it meant I got up at 6.40, I felt fairly well rested though so it was just one of those things. The other 2 were still asleep so I sneaked about trying not to wake them so I could have a nice cuppa in peace. I did my usual surfing and then read a bit of my book which I had nearly finished.

Mick and Grace were up at 7.45 because we were going to go to IHOP this morning. I hurried them along as I wanted to get there before the rush. It was only a little way down the 27 at Berry Town Centre and pretty soon we were sitting in a booth with a vast menu in front of us. If I am honest it took me ages to decide. In the end I had a current special it was something like a bacon egg combo with Mexican pancakes, in a nutshell 2 eggs, bacon, hash brown and then 2 pancakes with a caramel sauce drizzled over... Super delicious Mick and Grace both had chocolate chip pancake stack, these were full of chocolate and they both loved it

The bill was $35 and we left $40. We popped in to Publix for pizza for Grace for tonight and some garlic bread for us all as we were going to finish the salmon tonight.

The cinnamon bun from Perkins... Was yummy!

It was then home to the pool, we were in Publix for just after 9 and sitting by the pool for just before 10. The usual games commenced and book reading continued. The grass was being cut today and goodness they looked like they could do with a beer it must be so hot for them, We did discuss asking if they wanted one but we had no idea if this was the done thing. I did say coke may be more appropriate seeing as they were charging around on a great big lawn mower lol

At 2. 30 Grace announced she was having a shower I couldn't believe this, no more pool I said? Do you want to go shopping I said? Yes she said! It was going to be a day we didn't go back out.. The weather was glorious and we were due to just kick back but we thought we'll, why not?
So we had super speedy showers and we're in the car just before 3 on our way to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. I love the way our days have just been completely spontaneous!

It didn't take long to get there at all 30 minutes and we decided to just go in to stores we really wanted to get something in and avoid any distractions so we could still be home in good time for dinner.

Picture next to the sherrifs car at the outlets 😁

First up was Aeropostale where we got t shirts from the clearance section a total of $14 for 3. Then we went in to Fossil where I saw a purse I really liked but we decided to chill out and think about it... I wanted that purse lol.

We went in to converse next and I picked up a really pretty pink pair for my friend for $50, then a run around Tommy Hilfiger but found nothing. This is usually my go to store but so far I have not been close to getting anything which is very disappointing. We had a look in Nike next and tried to get Grace another pair of the trainers we had got her the other day in a bigger size but we think now that she has the biggest of that style and they don't do it bigger. We will check the other outlets though. We did get her another T shirt and I also picked up one for my youngest Nephew so that was great.

We then went round to Calvin Klein, I wanted a proper look here as I really need some tops for work but unfortunately again I came out with nothing. It was nearly 5 so we decided to call it a day and head back, we did get a bit delayed on the I4 but it wasn't too bad and we were home by 5.45. I did the dinner Grace did a few jobs for me, folding washing and emptying the dishwasher, she is out of cash so being very good earning a few dollars

We tucked in to the salmon and he rice we had got in Publix...forgot to tell you we got that too along with some tomato, avodaco etc, it was really nice and we are actually considering not visiting anymore restaurants and just doing this every night... Watch this space.

Grace is currently watching You Tube and we are chatting in the kitchen drinking a few vodkas before setting down to watch a movie together. I think a secret life of pets is on the cards...

Tomorrow is still not planned lol, but I know we are going to try and head up to the top and do the Millenia Mall to collect some cheesecake from you know where and maybe do the outlets up there. Thanks again for reading and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow Bye

pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by pretty71 - 21 Aug 19 12:16 AM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Can’t believe you had a photo of the cinnamon bun and not the chocolate pie, I know what a cinnamon bun looks like

Love how relaxing and spontaneous your days are x
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another lovely spontaneous day they are the sort we love

Joan