cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 3 seeing family and Cardiff

I was a wake at the same time just gone midnight but just went on the iPad as I do most early mornings I just sorted emails and uploaded pictures from mobile to I pad I prefer to have all the pictures in one place . I read for a while and just lazed not waking partner. I was going for a walk but decided not to so just rested . Maria woke around 6 and we talked about the up coming Vegas apart of our trip. We decided to go and have a breakfast in the hotel which was ok. We went back to the room got our bags and left. We went around Cardiff just having a wander and having a nice time. We meet Maria dad and step mum had a good chart Maria dont see them that much as we live so far away. We went for a meal which was ok then walked them to the bus stop so they can catch there bus home. We said our good byes and watched the bus go. I asked if Maria wanted to go in to the castle 🏰 she said yes so we did we had a good wander. We been before but spent a little more time walking around. We came out went back to the room had a rest and refresh then decided we go to the docks by boat which was nice . We went back to central Cardiff by train. Maria was looking tied so we headed back to the hotel. We just got one full day then we off to Manchester for a day then off to Vegas on Saturday

Here the pics from day 3 camera is my,pro 30 phone

Just a few of the many I took
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List