Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 8 Sep 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
sunrail

ok bare with me as this isnt technically a transport related question despite the title

My autistic niece is obsessed with trains and I was thinking we could get the bus to lynx central and then ride the sunrail to either end of the line which she would really enjoy

So my question is - is there anything at either Poinciana or DeBary that its worth getting off the train for to have a look around as we are going to be going there anyways or are we better off just jumping on the next train back the way we came?

There are also other stops on the route so if anyone has any other suggested places to jump off which we can enjoy to that would be awesome.

thanks

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
There is nothing at DeBary or Poinciana just a platform and car park. We often ride the sunrail, we used to get it just along from the Florida Mall on Sandlake Road but since they have opened the station at Poinciana we now get the train there as we tend to stay in the Kissimmee area so it makes sense. We normally get off at Winter Park as there is lots of boutiques and restaurants, there is also a nice boat ride there around the lake and water ways. It is a lovely day out and we love going upstairs on the train so we can see more, just remember the train doesn't run at weekends just Monday to Friday.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
thanks chris i was thinking prob winter park would be our best spot for getting off - i think we will prob end up ding the ride to one end nd then back to winter park get off for an explore and then get it back to lynx central at the end

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List