Old 12 Jul 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
My Eva gets hangry frequently so I feel your pain. Did you manage to find a spare set of specs? The one eyed glasses look isn’t your normal impeccable style 😊 looks like a super evening at MK
Lol! Yeah they are just readers and I had a few more pairs at the villa do we are back on track 😃

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh dear to the food altercation! I would have been the one with the hanger 😂
What a fun end to the day though. Thanks for sharing and hope you can get some more glasses easily!
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

The food situation is familiar and stressful when everyone is hangry. Hope you get glasses sorted. Love the photo of you leading the way, you need a flag.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

god Helen this trip is going so fast
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We’ve had days like that too! But so glad it ended well with a lovely evening.
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

Well your day had a lovely ending after a bumpy start-sometimes it's just 'one of those days'
Rob & Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m glad you got a bit of Disney magic with the freebie fast passes after the niggles at Winter Park. The boat ride photos look great though- those houses, wow!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Thanks again for you report, I will be going to MK this year for the first time in 7 years so will follow your advice with the monorail as I am hoping to stay late to see the fireworks. Thanks for posting👍👍😃
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDianne
I want to go now!

Mobile

Aww mrs, not a good start to the day but I giggled my way through the report. Thank God you had a good time at Magic Kingdom. Xx
DisneyDianne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh me! What a day you were having. It had to happen though, it's just not realistic for everything to run like clockwork and for everyone to be happy and smiley all day every day. Funny how the kids know when to just shut up and tow the line though, my 2 were the same as teenagers. Despite your problems getting to Winter Park, the boat ride looks great, gorgeous houses.

Nice bit of pixie dust at MK with the extra fast passes, it's really nice that you got to spend your last evening there with Stan and Calum as well.

You can get the bus back to the TTC as well, another well kept secret. Last year when we did it that way there were only 5 of us on the bus when it left, and we were back at the TTC in 5 minutes.

Re trip reports: when I've done my live ones I prefer to use the regular trip report forum rather than the dibb reporter app. I find it much easier to use, and post it as one entry rather than stopping and starting. Like you, I type my notes in my phone then copy and paste. I also make notes for myself as I go along, like "insert fireworks photo here" so that I don't have to read all of the notes to see where to put the pics. I usually put my own reminders in capitals so they stand out. I delete the words and insert appropriate photo in the space created. I've done a couple of tests on the dibb reporter app to try it out, but I just can't get along with it.

I hope your phone has recovered from its ice cream encounter!

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List