Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Sep 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Thank you so much for your report. I’ve enjoyed every day & picked up tips along the way. I’ve already read the Pre-trip.
Now impatiently waiting for the report.😊
Glad you have picked up some tips from reading all of my words Thank you.

New trip report coming very soon

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Promise fulfilled you did in fact get to the end, I congratulate you on your perseverance and determination to get it all done by the next one. I have thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone one of your reports. I hope the Blaze of Glory trip is jam packed to the rafters of more magical memories. Hope you all have a fabulous time.
Told you I would See you for the Blaze of Glory trip Coming real soon!

Originally Posted by ILoveDaveLamb View Post
Magical report! Thank you for sharing your holiday. I hope you all have the best time again this year. Not long now!

Thank you so much - glad all of the words and pictures were enjoyed. Not sure anyone has ever described it as magical before Appreciate your kind words and your bouncing smilies

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by The Fatadder View Post
Great report, very entertaining. Making me think I really must make it to St Augustine sometime.

Have a great 2019 trip!
Thank you so much

St Augustine is well worth the trip and an unheralded gem of Florida.

Appreciate your reading and glad you enjoyed such a long trip report

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
Just love reading your reports. Have a great holiday

Thank you for reading - appreciate it and the holiday was fab

Originally Posted by Dutchdisneyfan View Post
Lovely report!
Makes me sad to read about your final day, and then I saw your countdown :o
Hope you have a lovely time!

It is what keeps me going! A new countdown and a fab holiday - may be a while until the next one

Appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed the whole report - Thank you

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by shakil View Post
What a fantastic trip report. Been following this from the beginning, written in true walt4it style! Your trip reports have been an inspiration for my very own trip, which starts in 7 days! Thanks for all the time it must take for you to write your epics.

Thank you - I love that I can provide inspiration for any trip, hope you have/ had a wonderful holiday.

Appreciate you kind words so much - thank you

Old 12 Sep 19, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A brilliant finish to a great holiday good idea to stay over in Manchester after your two flights

Thanks once again for taking the time to do the trippie I have really enjoyed reading along,

Have a good flight out for this years holiday and look forward to your trippie

Joan
As always appreciate your continued posting on every single day and glad you enjoyed the ride with us

Look forward to you reading along with our final trip

Old 12 Sep 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Dixiechic View Post
Fabulous trip report once again - thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed report. Have a great trip this year - looking forward to reading all about it
Thank you for your kind words and for your reading of the whole of 2018 - 2019 trip report coming real soon

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a lovely end to your holiday, and what a great idea staying over before your final leg of the journey. Off to read your pre trippie now!
As always appreciate your continued reading and posting throughout my trip reports

The overnight stay coming home was a bit of a masterstroke, it also helped the jet lag too.

Hope you enjoy the new report and continue to post too

Thank you

Old 15 Sep 19, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by FloridaFi View Post
Really enjoy reading your trip reports. Thank you. Enjoy your next holiday!
Thank you so much - glad you enjoy reading all of these days

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Although a long travel home it all sounds like it went smoothly. It has been a pleasure to read your whole report and relive it with you.

Looking for ward to the next one! Do you have another month planned?
Thanks for all of your post throughout this trip report - appreciated more than you would imagine

The next one is nearly as long

Glad you enjoyed the whole report

Old 15 Sep 19, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
What a great record of your precious family time. Thanks so much for sharing all the smiles, hugs, fun and the few not so fun times.

Nail on the head moment - thank you - it is precious family time and reading it all back to write is even more important.

Those smiles, hugs and fun moments are what we hold totally in our hearts .

It is us, and at the moment it is the glue that is seeing us through.

Old 21 Sep 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
An inspired idea from Alison to book Premier Inn for the return travel day too . Cannot believe there were Christmas is coming signs up

You know I've enjoyed reading along and I'm so looking forward to reading the next year's saga. Writing trip reports is a Labour of love and one that you will appreciate even more when you're old and grey and the kids have kids of their own.

I hope the packing is going well and you're ready to roll.

Safe travels we're not far behind you it's my single digit day today so I'm dancing

Was totally an inspired way to end such a great holiday

That is exactly why we write all these words - it is for those memories that hopefully be talked about in the years to come as always appreciate your reading throughout and look forward to sharing our planned meet for the new trip report

Old 21 Sep 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Beccleberry View Post
Sounds like an amazing holiday, thanks for posting!
Originally Posted by yellowrose78 View Post
Fantastic trip report, just binge read it. I really enjoyed it, and although I don't know who Alarm are, your day at Clearwater was fantastic, it clearly meant so much to you. Thanks for sharing another great trip report, look forward to the next one, hope you have a great time
Originally Posted by Feemac View Post
Love reading your trip reports, have just finished reading 2018 one can’t wait for the next one
Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful holiday with us. I have been engrossed from start to finish and although I don't know if or when we'll get back to Orlando it's so nice to share others' amazing experiences.
Originally Posted by eleele View Post
Thank you! It’s been a great read, what a lovely time you had despite the various hiccups along the way.

Here’s to the next trip
Thank you all so much

Really appreciate all of your kind words and your persistence in reading the whole thing

Look forward to welcoming you to the new trip report very soon - I have nearly replied to everyone for 2018 - Blaze of glory will be with you very soon

Delighted that you all enjoyed reading our exploits

Old 21 Sep 19, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
Absolutely fantastic trip report, thank you for taking the time to write up your travels. It's been wonderful to see the boys grow up and to see the joy they have on your family holidays, precious family time with the ones you love.
Thanks Ruth - only wish I had written a trip report for The Dibb Air trip and Dibb meets we shared.

Glad you enjoyed reading all of these words and all about our travels. Precious family time indeed.
Shame we did not get a chance to meet up this summer as I'm sure your family will have similarly grown from when we last met

New Trip report starting soon