Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Sep 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fifimouse View Post
That's great, we managed to get our FOP passes too. Looking forward to it, Haven't been on it before. My sister in law was though last December and she loved it!
Everytime I check the dibb fast pass availability there is no FOP. What's your secret for pre booking please xx
Old 16 Sep 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

For AK, check at 1 min past 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm for on the day fast past releases. We were told this by the CM who roped us into doing a DVC tour and I can confirm that we picked up on the day Fast passes for FOP on two occasions using this method.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by derenstar View Post
For AK, check at 1 min past 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm for on the day fast past releases. We were told this by the CM who roped us into doing a DVC tour and I can confirm that we picked up on the day Fast passes for FOP on two occasions using this method.
Is this to pre book UK time or whilst your there usa time ? Or either great tip thanks xx

Edited at 10:08 PM.
steruth is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 19, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

We did it whilst we were there - they’re on the day releases so you wouldn’t be able to book them in advance.
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by steruth View Post
Everytime I check the dibb fast pass availability there is no FOP. What's your secret for pre booking please xx
I do not think there is any secret to it, it is a case of perseverance. If you have not got the FP pre booked when your booking slot opened, I expect on the day FP is your best bet now.

We are here now, yesterday at 3:20pm I got us Slinky Dog fast passes for 4pm. The day before I got us Flight of Passage fast passes for. 6:30pm, which was about a ninety minute wait. I initially got 7pm but kept refreshing and managed to bring by it forward, In the evening, there were quite a lot of FoP fastpasses popping up.

Edited at 11:39 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimmy Mac
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by steruth View Post
Is this to pre book UK time or whilst your there usa time ? Or either great tip thanks xx
I was there two years ago and this worked when you were in the park so U.S time.

We got on FOP 4 times (family of 4) over the course of our holiday using it so we'll be using it again in a couple of weeks
Jimmy Mac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Thanks all , I will try this when I am there.

I never gave consideration to that I may get someones cancellation or that they may have more available last minute for whatever reason.

I always thought if they were gone in FP booking we had no chance as everyone would be on that ride!

This has given me new thought for when we are there.
Thanks again
x
Old 17 Sep 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Last year I was booking at the 60 day mark for August and wasn't able to manage to get many of the top rides but i kept checking and managed to get all but slinky before we left. Another tip is once you have used your fastpasses, assuming they are booked for earlier in the day, and the weather looks like storm are coming in, book rides that traditionally don't operate as you will get an open fast pass
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Hey good idea , thanks for that didnt think of that also .

We love FOP as probably do the rest of Disney visitors , but we want to ride as much as we can :-)
xx