Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Sep 19, 02:16 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

The Reward Flight Finder website is a great tool; it allows you to see availability on your chosen route(s) for reward seats in all cabins from today for 355 days ahead for BA & 330/1 days ahead for VA.

However, I note that their link with VA is currently down although hopeful to have it operational soon.

You can set up alerts to be notified when the seats on your chosen flights(s) are released; I believe this is checked daily on the free service; if you pay £3 per month, they’re checked hourly.
scooby99 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 05:38 AM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TORIMS View Post
What time in the morning did you book them?

Vicki x
5am, but I wouldn’t have looked that early if it wasn’t release day.

A few years ago I managed to bag some upper class rewards as I happened to just check the website one day and an extra flight had been added, so it’s definitely worth a random check every day/few days to see. There’s a lot of luck involved in finding reward seats in the school holidays.
RachaelC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

There are currently zero direct inbound reward seats MCO to MAN for August 2020.

Never seen it so bare

Edit: I think something might be wrong with the system. Cash prices for all flights in all months look like flex only.

Edited at 06:52 AM.
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
The Reward Flight Finder website is a great tool; it allows you to see availability on your chosen route(s) for reward seats in all cabins from today for 355 days ahead for BA & 330/1 days ahead for VA.

However, I note that their link with VA is currently down although hopeful to have it operational soon.

You can set up alerts to be notified when the seats on your chosen flights(s) are released; I believe this is checked daily on the free service; if you pay £3 per month, they’re checked hourly.
Apparently reward flight finder is no longer available for virgin. This stopped about mid Aug.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

I've just swapped my man to mco flights today as better date turned up Originally booked Tues 11th August at release day. It was Sunday about 8.00. Today random look I saw Saturday flight available so paid to swap.
Waiting for inbound now ...
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Noodle500 View Post
I've just swapped my man to mco flights today as better date turned up Originally booked Tues 11th August at release day. It was Sunday about 8.00. Today random look I saw Saturday flight available so paid to swap.
Waiting for inbound now ...
Which flight did you get? We're on the 11:10. Would have preferred the 09:55 but there wasn't anything available.

Wonder if they released any PE rewards for that earlier flight and if a dibber snapped them up
eaglesrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
Which flight did you get? We're on the 11:10. Would have preferred the 09:55 but there wasn't anything available.

Wonder if they released any PE rewards for that earlier flight and if a dibber snapped them up
We go 11.10. We swapped as we could go few days earlier and would have more flexibility for return flight.

Looking is obsessive
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
eaglesrest
Apprentice Imagineer

It is. I'm not looking forward to trying to bag those Inbound flights.
Old 19 Sep 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by eaglesrest View Post
It is. I'm not looking forward to trying to bag those Inbound flights.
Nor me!
RachaelC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post

Hiya Scooby - as Tink said the RFF website can no longer access VA seat availability, another Dibber intimated VA had a hand in stopping the access for financial reasons, ie: VA weren't getting any