Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 6 Jun 17, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Mobile

If it was me, I would book fast passes for every day and even if you cancel or change them last minute you at least have the option.

I do think you'd be daft to miss out on the opportunity to jump the queues, even if you don't need it once you are there.

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by wasp23 View Post
Do rides become available on the day if you refresh the FP app in the park when they had not shown previously.
yes, keep refreshing you never know when someone cancels, but the main ride rarely come up.
Disney Bear is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wasp23 View Post
Do rides become available on the day if you refresh the FP app in the park when they had not shown previously.
Some may, but it's a pretty sure bet that the likes of 7 Dwarves, Frozen Ever After, the Pandora rides etc won't have availibility for 9 people at the same time on the day
Old 6 Jun 17, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mysteryjimbo
Imagineer

You should always have a rough idea what you plan on doing during peak months. Even if you decided to change those plans, you may equally decide to stick with them once you have gauged the crowds and wait times.

I always have fast passes booked even if I'm not planning on going to the parks that day; I have them so I book them. I've got a day at KSC planned and another at IOA but I'll still have Disney fast passes booked just in case.

At the time of year you are attending its a pretty safe bet all of the E-Ticket rides will have waits of 60+ minutes. Its unlikely you'll get anything good on the day and certain you wont for a large party. You could look to minimize your waits with a single rider line where its available but you will waste a lot of time queuing without a little planning.

Just because you've booked them doesn't mean you need to use them or cant change them.

Edited at 04:11 PM.
mysteryjimbo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Fatboyslick
Apprentice Imagineer

Fatboyslick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
It's gonna be packed and not just the queues... for food, walking around Epcot etc.

It'll be too late for FPs now as well

Disney Land... Disney Land Paris
May14, Sep15... Mar17
Fatboyslick is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List