Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 24 May 16, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopy78
Proud to wear my Ears

Which would you choose

On the day we go to Discovery Cove I thought that after we've been we could freshen up back at the hotel (the Drury Inn) then head along to Bass Pro for DH's shopping trip. I need advice on dinner choices. I have narrowed the choice down to Fuddruckers or Buffalo Wild Wings (which I had never come across until I read TRs on here). DH is not being helpful and our two sons are saying whatever dad wants! We're all pretty good eaters and not fussy so which would you choose?
Loopy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 16, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tolton
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Tough one and 2 of our faves. Id go for BWW though. Something for everyone, a decent menu outside of the Wings and a huge beer & cocktail selection.
tolton is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 16, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

Hi

I would recommend BWW - it is the amazing!
It has a really good atmosphere, great choice of food and drinks and you don't feel rushed - which I like!
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
missdopey
Imagineer

We love Buffalo Wild Wings. Fantastic food and great value. They have great happy hour offers too!

ASMo, ASMu x4, SSR x2, BLT x 4, CSR, POLY, AKL x 4, BC x 4, BWV, CC, OKW
DVC MEMBER - BLT & SSR
missdopey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 16, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopy78
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you. I was leaning towards BWW, now I have strength in numbers 😊. The trouble with having only 3 nights in Orlando is narrowing down food choices! At least there are a few chains, ie Bubba Gumps and Millers in Daytona which will only be up the road from us
Loopy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Also, when you say freshen up back at the hotel - i'm not sure if you are aware that there are really good shower and changing facilities at Discovery Cove.

We just took along a spare pair of clothes to change into and put it in the locker.

The showers all have toiletries (shampoo/ body wash provided), there is an abundance of fluffy white towels. There are even hair driers and plastic wrap to put wet swimwear in.

It might save you a trip?

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
This may just be us but we can never eat in the evening after Discovery Cove as we are stuffing ourselves all day long!
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread