Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 13 Mar 17, 02:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A quick 2 night trip Highlights

Got back last night after a quick 2 night trip, first time to DLP in 15 years. First year for a while without a Florida trip so DD and me did a short hop over.
Highs
Sequoia lodge, even higher the Golden Forest upgrade and thanks to those who recommended it on the Dibb. Lounge pass was really useful.
Eurostar travel, even changing at Lille was smooth though busy
Meals, we had full board plus and the stand out was Chef Reme's lunch. Both of us had steak options and was our best meal although Plaza Gardens was good
Ratatouille ride, really different and original

One Low
Crush's Coaster, a brilliantly done ride but it took about two hours for me to recover and lunch reservation not kept

Generally quiet in the Parks except for Saturday which was rammed. Luckily we had done all the rides we wanted by late morning and were able to wander in the unexpected sunshine.
Lola is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Sounds like a great trip!
Old 14 Mar 17, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Going with my school (Y11)
What rides should we not miss?

Are there as many characters out and about as in WDW?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Lots of characters around, especially in the early opening time mid week when it's quiet. Rides have long waits at weekens and later in the day. Big Thunder is good, better than WDW if I'm allowed to say that. Ratatouille is very good indeed and if you like coasters Crush is worth doing. Indiana Jones is a looping coaster and the Tower of Terror is well done. Phantom Manor very spooky and the Star Wars shows are good for enthusiasts. The nightime fireworks and light show on the castle was a highlight.
Have a good time.
Lola is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 17, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Lots of characters around, especially in the early opening time mid week when it's quiet. Rides have long waits at weekens and later in the day. Big Thunder is good, better than WDW if I'm allowed to say that. Ratatouille is very good indeed and if you like coasters Crush is worth doing. Indiana Jones is a looping coaster and the Tower of Terror is well done. Phantom Manor very spooky and the Star Wars shows are good for enthusiasts. The nightime fireworks and light show on the castle was a highlight.
Have a good time.
Thank you
I can share this with my colleagues and my Y11 nearer the time. Any other tips will be gratefully received
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List