Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 May 17, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
wasp23
I want to go now!

Am i being Naive or even Stupid ?

We are going on June 8th for 3 weeks.

The last twice we have been to Florida, it was in September and we hardly queued for any ride in any park.

I’ve seen a few posts on fast passes, but we as a family of 9 this time, just like to saunter around and go to which parks we feel like on that day.

My worry is that I’ve been very naive and the parks are going to be rammed in June and we are going to spend all day queuing.

any advice welcome.
wasp23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

pretty safe bet its going to be very busy, im sure american schools will be on summer holiday & obviously thats the largest % of visitors

re fast passes we go in august and just descide the night before & pick up what FP we can the night before/on the day

others will plan each day months out but thats not for us
novocastrian is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I'd def bag some passes if you can for the headliner rides , you don't have to use them , just gave them as a back up if you find it impossible to get on things , have a great time !

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We go on June 16th,6 of us and we're expecting it to be VERY busy..we have all our Fp's booked and in all honestly if I was you I'd be looking to book some before you go..they don't need to be set in stone and you can change them when you need to.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

I was going to suggest the same thing. Surely there is no harm in picking a park a day now and booking fast passes. The night before you can the see if you want to do that park. If you change your mind you can the change or cancel the fast passes. At least you will have the option.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

Not sure if you have Ultimate Tickets to Disney or not but if you have for 3 weeks you should be OK, you'll have enough opportunities to visit the parks a few times each, but, I would seriously think about trying to get Fastpasses for the Avatar rides and 7 Dwarfs.
WDWMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
wasp23
I want to go now!

Thank you for the reponses, I will sit down with family and book some fast passes.

I was thinking june 12th on monday for Avatar.
wasp23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 17, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

We usually travel in September and our experience is different to yours regarding queuing. If you have hardly queued then you can't be visiting the parks on the same days as us.
Old 24 May 17, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
wasp23
I want to go now!

We always go for park opening times and by no queuing, I mean 25/30 min waits.
Old 24 May 17, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by wasp23 View Post
Thank you for the reponses, I will sit down with family and book some fast passes.

I was thinking june 12th on monday for Avatar.
I just checked for June 12th for 6 of us and there aren't any left for Avatar rides that day. 😕
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List