Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 16 Feb 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
LufcDeb
Imagineer

Great first day! The weather looks good, DLP is soooo pretty when the sun is shining and a clear blue sky

Debs
LufcDeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Somehow I totally missed this!
Amazing first day. That blue sky
Loved the hotels round the lake and strolling thorough Disney Village to the parks. Don't think I'd want to stay off site (although no doubt it would be significantly cheaper!) Newport Bay looks beautiful and what a great view
Off to read day 2 xx
I don't think I could possibly ever stay off-site now, its all too beautiful on that lake and so convenient to get to and from the parks... I'm hooked already after just 1 trip!

Originally Posted by LufcDeb View Post
Great first day! The weather looks good, DLP is soooo pretty when the sun is shining and a clear blue sky
The sky was just beautiful, I was so happy as it made for the most stunning photos!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

I love how many photos you take, such a lovely day. Glad you enjoyed yourself, I still can't get over the weather difference, it's so bizarre being cold in Disney isn't it?

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
I love how many photos you take, such a lovely day. Glad you enjoyed yourself, I still can't get over the weather difference, it's so bizarre being cold in Disney isn't it?
Haha I am known for getting rather snap-happy when on holiday... you can never have enough photos right?!

It was so surreal to be in the Disney magic in the cold, I am so used to being hot and sweaty... it couldn't have been further from that!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 17, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

The Euro tunnel experience seemed really straightforward. Your hotel looks beautiful.

Funny to see how quiet the park looks but it does look cold!

ps love the sock collection!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 17, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
The Euro tunnel experience seemed really straightforward. Your hotel looks beautiful.

Funny to see how quiet the park looks but it does look cold!

ps love the sock collection!
I was amazed how easy the whole Euro Tunnel experience was, definitely will be driving again on our next visit... so much fun too!

Oh it was cold like I have never experienced, but totally worth it!
Old 11 Mar 17, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneypal
Excited about Disney

Disneypal's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report
Disneypal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 17, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneypal View Post
Great report
Thank you for reading!
Old 31 Mar 17, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

I've been thinking about Disneyland Paris this week & it suddenly occurred to me that your trip report must be on here somewhere and I haven't read it yet! Hopefully I'll get through it all tonight, Gary's going out so once Libby's in bed I'm going to sit down and read the rest .

What a packed first day!
You've definitely sold me on Newport Bay Club, it looks stunning.

I wish we lived closer to make use of the Euro Tunnel, I think the road trip adds to the excitement and adventure!

Your photographs are amazing, so lucky to have such clear and blue sky (even if it was a bit chilly!).

Looking forward to Disney socks of the day as I read on haha! xx

Edited at 03:05 PM.
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
I've been thinking about Disneyland Paris this week & it suddenly occurred to me that your trip report must be on here somewhere and I haven't read it yet! Hopefully I'll get through it all tonight, Gary's going out so once Libby's in bed I'm going to sit down and read the rest .

What a packed first day!
You've definitely sold me on Newport Bay Club, it looks stunning.

I wish we lived closer to make use of the Euro Tunnel, I think the road trip adds to the excitement and adventure!

Your photographs are amazing, so lucky to have such clear and blue sky (even if it was a bit chilly!).

Looking forward to Disney socks of the day as I read on haha! xx
Ah thank you so much for having a read along, I hope you enjoy!

When I think back to this weekend it puts the biggest smile on my face, it really was so much fun and I am totally sold on getting my Disney fix at DLP in the future! (Plans for a trip next year are already in the pipeline!)

Hope you enjoy the daily Disney sock update... quite a novelty after so many hot WDW trips where they wouldn't even be considered!