Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 23 Mar 17, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mhitch
Earning More Ears

Parking Permit by Post Denied

I was hoping to order a temporary disabled badge by email as I used to do (knowing that some posts recently say that it is no longer possible to do this). I had an email from Osceola County to say that I could photocopy the blue badge and passport, fill in a form that was attached to the email and post it. This morning I received a letter from Osceola County tax office to say that since October 2016 it is no longer possible to apply by post or online! I have been advised to visit in person. What a waste of everyone's time! I shall call Orange County tax office this afternoon to see if they can give me a better response.

So the moral of the story is: don't bother with Osceola County tax office - i contacted Bruce Vickers. If every I decide to emigrate to Florida, I sure won't be voting for Bruce Vickers!
mhitch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
zingy
VIP Dibber

zingy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I had the same response in December. I went to the one near Postner Park,very busy, but was finished in just over half an hour.Daughter was stressed at the time good job she was in her wheelchair.I will be doing the same in September.
zingy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

I have just done mine via email through Orange County. I emailed a scanned image of all the documents and paid over the phone this week and it was fine. The email address of the person that sorted it is CButterfield@octaxcol.com and I initiated the emails through info@octaxcol.com. Should take around 3 weeks to arrive that's the only problem. I paid for mine on Monday so can let you know when it gets here and how long it takes but that might be too late for your trip. Hope you have better luck through these
Old 24 Mar 17, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Its Orange county you need to contact now. octaxcol/contact/
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
jen10
Excited about Disney

how long in advance can you do this?
jen10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mhitch
Earning More Ears

60 days in advance i believe .

We just did it through the orange county office , we scanned in all the documents sent them via email got a respost in about 15mins, phoned them up paid the $17 and the posted out today! Total time about 30 mins a fantstic service IMO
mhitch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post

As the others have stated, use the email and they will attach the application. Make sure you put a 'read receipt' on the return email, so you know when they have viewed. You can then ring to pay
It took less than 2 wks for mine to arrive x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mhitch View Post
60 days in advance i believe .

We just did it through the orange county office , we scanned in all the documents sent them via email got a respost in about 15mins, phoned them up paid the $17 and the posted out today! Total time about 30 mins a fantstic service IMO
I applied in January for my May trip so I think I applied before 60 days. They then said I had to ring to pay from the 15th March onwards which was 55 days before our trip so I think it can be before 60 days you apply but you can't pay until after 60 days.
Old 26 Mar 17, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I have just emailed through all the documents required so waiting for confirmation then i can ring up and pay.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 17, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by amandajane10 View Post
I have just emailed through all the documents required so waiting for confirmation then i can ring up and pay.
Tax offices aren't open on the weekend, I doubt you'll hear anything before tomorrow.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List