Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 May 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ParisinMarch
Trainee Dibber

Mobile Cheaper half-board if already have breakfast included?

Apologies - thought I'd seen a thread on this previously but can't find anything now.

I booked ages ago, so we have breakfast (DLH) included as part of our package. I'm just costing up what our meals will cost if we pay out of pocket, and hoping to check against the cost of a meal plan (we're doing AdC and Inventions so I think it'll be a close run thing). But obviously the cost of a half-board meal plan now incorporates breakfast.

I assume (?) Disney can offer a reduced rate, to customers who don't want to pay for breakfast twice? Has anyone done this, and if so can you share what the adjusted price was?

I'll ring when I get a chance anyway, and report back. But would be good to hear from anyone who has already explored this.
ParisinMarch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
CerCymro
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

We have booked Hotel New York for end of May and are getting the free breakfast as it was still included at the time of booking. We have added half board afterwards and they charged us the old half board rate before the free breakfast ended. I can't remember the exact price but I think there was a couple of hundred pounds difference on what the half board is now so we thought it was worth doing this time
CerCymro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ParisinMarch
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

That's encouraging! Thank you, I'll definitely ring and see.
ParisinMarch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
ParisinMarch
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Reporting back in case it's of use to anyone. Just spoken to Disney and for two adults, one child, HB would be a little over €600 and FB a little over €1000 for four nights. This makes paying out of pocket for our meals slightly cheaper for us.
Old 20 May 17, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Hmm I am not sure what to do as we too have breakfast included and when I cost up paying for a table meal each day there is not a lot in it!