Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 21 May 16, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by parkgirl View Post
Booked Tiffins, then booked a fast pass for the show so cancelled the reservation.
I've booked fast passes as well
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
simker
Very Serious Dibber

We already have an adr at Tusker house in August, would I need to change it? Could I change it or are numbers limited?
11/2001 (Embassy vacation resort LBV) 6/2005 (southern dunes villa), 05/2007 (Sandy Ridge villa), 12/2008 (Bass Lakes villa), 12/ 2011 (Lake Wilson villa), 7/2014 (Regal Palms), 8/2016 (Sandy Ridge villa), 9/2018 (Lake Davenport Villa), 9/2019 (Sandy Ridge Villa)

Edited at 02:03 PM. Reason: Auto correct!
simker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
hornetgirl
Imagineer

Thank you for posting the link. I've just booked Tiffins for September 3rd
Old 21 May 16, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I've booked an 8am reservation at Tusker House on 5th August.
Was hoping for 'Rivers of Light' and have no idea what 'The Jungle Book Dining Package' is, but I've never seen at night show at AK and don't want to miss out.
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Originally Posted by DolewhipMouse View Post
Been trying for Tusker breakfast end of August since 11 and couldn't get anything, just checked now and got 8:20 with first viewing

ETA: just received the email confirmation and it says the reservation isn't included in the dining plan? Hmmm
When I was booking it came up 'Dining Plan NOT ACCEPTED'. I'm prepared to pay the $67pp just incase.
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Mobile

Any word yet on what time the Jungle Book show will be on? Good luck all! Excited to hear about Tiffins!
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Pigmyhippo
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Reereef View Post
When I was booking it came up 'Dining Plan NOT ACCEPTED'. I'm prepared to pay the $67pp just incase.
I saw that as well, however, on the disney website, on the booking page for the package, under the heading ferocious fare at your convenience it is clearly stated that both Tusker house and Tiffins packages are Dining plan eligible.

May just be a glitch with the booking, and like you, I am prepared to pay OOP if it turns out not to be included in DDP
Pigmyhippo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
Any word yet on what time the Jungle Book show will be on? Good luck all! Excited to hear about Tiffins!
9:30pm and 10:30pm the day I've booked.
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pigmyhippo View Post
I saw that as well, however, on the disney website, on the booking page for the package, under the heading ferocious fare at your convenience it is clearly stated that both Tusker house and Tiffins packages are Dining plan eligible.

May just be a glitch with the booking, and like you, I am prepared to pay OOP if it turns out not to be included in DDP
I agree, I think it must be an error (might screen shot now actually), but if anyone manages to get confirmation of whether or not it is included on dining plan please could they post. I will cancel ours if it's not included as I've booked for our second day. Not sure we'll be awake at 9pm

Thank you
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 16, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
allanahx
Excited about Disney

allanahx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Can I change my tusker house breakfast to this package?
Toronto, Detroit and Las VegasMay 2016
Hyatt at MCO, DCL Disney Dream and Disney POR and Lowes Pacific Resort September 2016
Explorers Hotel DLP March 2017
Kryaid DLP December 2017
Sunset Ridge Villa and Miami - the month July 2018
allanahx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread