Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jan 14, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Hooray4Disney View Post
Thank you for replying ...

OK so the two teenagers use Lynx Shower Gel - are they likely to use the free shower gel - what is it like please?

Also, I use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner - is the free stuff what people use or is it not very good value?
If its the same as what we got last year at POFQ its good value... the conditioner is pretty good, we wasn't disappointed
Old 25 Jan 14, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
floridianfairy
Apprentice Imagineer

OK so the two teenagers use Lynx Shower Gel - are they likely to use the free shower gel - what is it like please?

Also, I use Tresemme shampoo and conditioner - is the free stuff what people use or is it not very good value?
As I posted earlier we buy our own regular bottles of tolitries
I also have a teenage son, they will not like the gel I would buy "manly" shower gel on your grocery shop
We shop at Crossroads our first evening.

Enjoying WDW & Universal holidays since 2004
POR,GF twice, Poly, OKW 4 times, PB, HRH twice and the WA
GF & HRH May 2023 just the two of us!
floridianfairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 14, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post

gld i found this thread, we're heading to OKW a fortnight today for 2 weeks, staying in a studio (me, DH and DD5)

Very useful information indeed, especially for the hairdryer, we have requested a high up floor as DH was worried about noisy neighbours upstairs

We have our ADR's sorted but still need to get a rough plan for our days/parks, although i'm assuming that a fortnight will be enough time to do loads!

Jane.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 14, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
There is parking directly outside.
Thank you. We are hoping for one if these blocks to be close to everything
Old 26 Jan 14, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jw247 View Post
gld i found this thread, we're heading to OKW a fortnight today for 2 weeks, staying in a studio (me, DH and DD5)

Very useful information indeed, especially for the hairdryer, we have requested a high up floor as DH was worried about noisy neighbours upstairs

We have our ADR's sorted but still need to get a rough plan for our days/parks, although i'm assuming that a fortnight will be enough time to do loads!

Jane.
Have a great time. Let us know where you stay and how you find OKW
Old 26 Jan 14, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Question A little advise please..

Great thread...

We are staying end of June and I was wondering about requesting a particular block. DH is planning to hire a ECV as had a recent spinal operation but will probably only require it when visiting the parks to avoid the stress of too much walking. we have a 2 bed villa reserved - should I request a ground floor and risk noisy neighbours upstairs OR to ensure a better nights sleep go for the upper floor. He could manage the stairs and the ECV would stay in the boot of the car until we go to the parks?

Cheers
Old 29 Jan 14, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Fab thread! We go for two weeks at the beginning of November and can't wait! I've just sat and made a note of the tips that we will find useful and am subscribing to this thread
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 14, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
scottfeltham
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi.we stayed in a 2 bed near turtle pond with a view of the golf course think it was 36 something
It was really nice
Scott
bahamas 00, newyork 01,04
cape town 88/02
toronto/niagrara falls &hawaii 03
singapore/sydney/melbourne 04
dom rep 05
safari/masa mara 06 playacar mexico 07
maldives 08
cuba 2009
scottfeltham is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 14, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Masonsmagic
Excited about Disney

Masonsmagic's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Love OKW we stayed in 2012 and going back August this year ! We had a one bed villa on Millers road and I loved this location only 5 mins from HH and lovely and peaceful, close to pool too overlooking golf course. It feels so peaceful and chilled out not like some other resorts. Love love Olivia's and love the fact you can hop aboard the boat to DD. Found the buses great didn't wait more than 10 mins. Cannot wait to get back there
Masonsmagic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 14, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2

Can't comment on teenagers, but we were really impressed with the quality of the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. (Mrs Pumba75 is fussy and normally spends a small fortune on products at home!)

Noticed they sold it in the shop and it was not cheap!
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread