Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 May 20, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLover96
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by mick View Post
I don't expect people to prostrate themselves at my feet for responding (that's the fundamental raison d'etre of the DIBB) but just 2 minutes of their lives saying thank you makes it worthwhile
I know exactly what you mean! You put a lot if effort in to replying to make sure all of the info you have is shared with others!

Hopefully I'm able to share that knowledge with other too!
Old 6 May 20, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyLover96 View Post
I know exactly what you mean! You put a lot if effort in to replying to make sure all of the info you have is shared with others!

Hopefully I'm able to share that knowledge with other too!
I have a simple philosophy which I've tried very hard to abide by in my 16 years on here.

If I'm quoting a fact I try to ensure that there's a reliable source for it. If I quote an opinion I like to think that I willingly accept that others may differ and I have to trust that they grant me the same courtesy. I never post on a specific A -v- B thread unless we've experienced both.

Are you any closer?

Have you seen the Facebook pics that I posted here earlier today? Just click on +75 and scroll through

facebook/1010265046/...708705491/?d=n

Mick

Edited at 11:54 AM.
mick is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLover96
Trying for More Ears

I have a simple philosophy which I've tried very hard to abide by in my 16 years on here.

If I'm quoting a fact I try to ensure that there's a reliable source for it. If I quote an opinion I like to think that I willingly accept that others may differ and I have to trust that they grant me the same courtesy. I never post on a specific A -v- B thread unless we've experienced both.

Are you any closer?

Have you seen the Facebook pics that I posted here earlier today? Just click on +75 and scroll through

facebook/1010265046/...708705491/?d=n

Mick
I 100% Agree. That's why I asked on here, so that I could have the experiences of all of the different experiences that all of you lovely people have had.

It's also really good to see the different ways that people have spent their time and it really had helped us to weigh up all of the different options.

We are thinking of doing an onsite Disney hotel just because of the benefits that they offer, we have even started to compile a list of the restaurants inside the parks that we'd love to dine at (the list is seemingly endless and we will have to come back for at least a second visit to eat our way round EPCOT alone ) but we still haven't yet decided if we will do the full 14 nights onsite or if we'll take a few nights offsite to explore everywhere else like you had suggested.

We're about 95% sure we won't be hiring a car and will use uber/lyft etc to get around if we choose a split stay, this comes down to as previously stated my boyfriend not being overly confident, as well as the fact we do like to have a drink with our lunch when on holiday so probably wouldn't be able to drive back from most places anyway!

Those photos are truly amazing, yet it seems quite sad to see the place so empty. It does however show the magnitude of Disney World as a whole. My poor feet are going to hurt after

Sorry for my delay in response, I've recently returned to work so I'm sadly not going to be able to be on here as much as I previously was however during the quieter periods of the day I am lucky enough that I am still able to look at our options and continue my research if only briefly lol

Hope you're keeping well!
Old 11 May 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyLover96 View Post
I 100% Agree. That's why I asked on here, so that I could have the experiences of all of the different experiences that all of you lovely people have had.

It's also really good to see the different ways that people have spent their time and it really had helped us to weigh up all of the different options.

We are thinking of doing an onsite Disney hotel just because of the benefits that they offer, we have even started to compile a list of the restaurants inside the parks that we'd love to dine at (the list is seemingly endless and we will have to come back for at least a second visit to eat our way round EPCOT alone ) but we still haven't yet decided if we will do the full 14 nights onsite or if we'll take a few nights offsite to explore everywhere else like you had suggested.

We're about 95% sure we won't be hiring a car and will use uber/lyft etc to get around if we choose a split stay, this comes down to as previously stated my boyfriend not being overly confident, as well as the fact we do like to have a drink with our lunch when on holiday so probably wouldn't be able to drive back from most places anyway!

Those photos are truly amazing, yet it seems quite sad to see the place so empty. It does however show the magnitude of Disney World as a whole. My poor feet are going to hurt after

Sorry for my delay in response, I've recently returned to work so I'm sadly not going to be able to be on here as much as I previously was however during the quieter periods of the day I am lucky enough that I am still able to look at our options and continue my research if only briefly lol

Hope you're keeping well!
We are great thanks. Don't forget that WDW alone is 47 square miles so don't take new unworn shoes.

Mick
Old 11 May 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLover96
Trying for More Ears

We are great thanks. Don't forget that WDW alone is 47 square miles so don't take new unworn shoes.

Mick
Of course, I'll have my shoes worn in before I go. Can't have blisters ruining the day!