Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 Nov 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
baggers
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I decided to get the 2020 copy now and will also get the 2021 next year to help with final planning.
So glad I did as it has suggested resorts I’ve never considered before. Always thought you had to stay at a Disney hotel to get EMH and didn’t realise there were partner hotels around Disney Springs who currently offer this. I’ll keep an eye out to see if it extends to 2021
baggers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofy Gerry
Trading Disney Pins

My 2020 edition arrived last week via Amazon. Doing my "research" and planning. Any excuse to read about the attractions and new developments. Buying the Brit Guide is just part of the holiday. Like a good novel it sweeps you away to another world. Lol.
Old 27 Nov 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by baggers View Post
I decided to get the 2020 copy now and will also get the 2021 next year to help with final planning.
So glad I did as it has suggested resorts I’ve never considered before. Always thought you had to stay at a Disney hotel to get EMH and didn’t realise there were partner hotels around Disney Springs who currently offer this. I’ll keep an eye out to see if it extends to 2021
That's good to hear, baggers The EMH benefit was added to all Disney Springs hotels 2 years ago, but it is still only confirmed on a year-by-year basis, and it is definitely wise to check each year to see if it has been extended.
SimonV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goofy Gerry View Post
My 2020 edition arrived last week via Amazon. Doing my "research" and planning. Any excuse to read about the attractions and new developments. Buying the Brit Guide is just part of the holiday. Like a good novel it sweeps you away to another world. Lol.
The Brit Guide as a novel - we love it!
SimonV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Zacknkeirasmum
Dancing with Tink'

Got mine! Can't wait to have a proper look xx

Zacknkeirasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
stressedofdevon
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I first purchased about 20 years ago, so not quite the beginning, and in those days pre-internet I was researching which rides my child could go on. These days it's more Florida beyond the parks I'm interested in, as well as maps and routes. Dining recommendations are also a must read. Very glad to have kept hold of all my copies as with the changes over the years they make great reading and prompt some wonderful memories for our family. Thank you for all your hard work.
2017 High Grove
stressedofdevon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 05:31 AM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by stressedofdevon View Post
I first purchased about 20 years ago, so not quite the beginning, and in those days pre-internet I was researching which rides my child could go on. These days it's more Florida beyond the parks I'm interested in, as well as maps and routes. Dining recommendations are also a must read. Very glad to have kept hold of all my copies as with the changes over the years they make great reading and prompt some wonderful memories for our family. Thank you for all your hard work.
You are more than welcome, and we're delighted to hear it
Old 28 Nov 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I have ordered mine
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List