Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Jun 20, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartattack
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I once mailed them about this and got a reply saying: "Bookings usually cannot be linked to My Disney Experience until you are around 400 days to arrival."
I recently changed my booking to next year but it's still 415 days out...and my disney app also shows the old booking.
Bartattack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bartattack View Post
I once mailed them about this and got a reply saying: "Bookings usually cannot be linked to My Disney Experience until you are around 400 days to arrival."
I recently changed my booking to next year but it's still 415 days out...and my disney app also shows the old booking.
Well I’m at 280 days & not linked!🤷🏻

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
And how the hell will that 400 days work with this reservation system? People who have booked and get to their booking day can still be locked out of the parks. Im not waiting 400 days to know if I can get in or not. Thats absurd.

Edited at 03:04 PM.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
When did you book?
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

The misinformation is dreadful. I spoke to two cast members eventually yesterday, first one told me I couldnt book til Wednesday and that all 2021 park passes I had made would disappear and transferred me to some other department where a cm and a colleague there told me that uk tickets dont link until 60 days before... oh and he tried to transfer me back to the previous department.

He also kept telling me what a terrible day he was having, didnt even bother telling him that at least he was being paid. Meanwhile the rest of us are not exactly having a great time hanging on the phone for hours due to their mishandling of the entire uk booking situation and we are the ones expected to pay for dwindling benefits of on site reservations. And to top it all I was supposed to be flying to Chicago yesterday.

The Disney magic is totally missing at the moment
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
When did you book?
13 days ago. It’s a brand new booking as I cancelled my September trip before the announcement. So I have a different invoice number so it’s treated as a new booking, rather than rebooked iykwim!
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scottishgirl1 View Post
The misinformation is dreadful. I spoke to two cast members eventually yesterday, first one told me I couldnt book til Wednesday and that all 2021 park passes I had made would disappear and transferred me to some other department where a cm and a colleague there told me that uk tickets dont link until 60 days before... oh and he tried to transfer me back to the previous department.

He also kept telling me what a terrible day he was having, didnt even bother telling him that at least he was being paid. Meanwhile the rest of us are not exactly having a great time hanging on the phone for hours due to their mishandling of the entire uk booking situation and we are the ones expected to pay for dwindling benefits of on site reservations. And to top it all I was supposed to be flying to Chicago yesterday.

The Disney magic is totally missing at the moment

I'd be asking for a manager. 60 days? Yeah anybody doing that have a higher chance of being locked out of the parks than than the 400 day mark. What a mess. They really don't have a clue as to what the right answer is. I dont think the 60 day mark is right as such. When it came down to resort guests fastpasses, I think so. I know when I booked my first trip to Disney things were there before the 60 day mark and that booking was four months before departure.
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
I'd be asking for a manager. 60 days? Yeah anybody doing that have a higher chance of being locked out of the parks than than the 400 day mark. What a mess. They really don't have a clue as to what the right answer is. I dont think the 60 day mark is right as such. When it came down to resort guests fastpasses, I think so. I know when I booked my first trip to Disney things were there before the 60 day mark and that booking was four months before departure.
Oh I know the 60 days is nonsense and I told him that. I think the problem was the first cm transferring me to the wrong place and the cm there just had no knowledge of the problem or the person he was checking with. He tried to pass me back to the uk/ireland team but by that time their office was closed

At that point I got a phone call on my mobile from my hairdresser with an appointment date and I was more interested in speaking to them than Disney any longer lol

My ticket situation glitch fixed itself by this morning anyway and I think I am just going to have to be patient about them adding the rest of my groups' tickets on.

It is very frustrating though how many of us are going to end up delayed past the 28thJune booking date that the offsite guest have been given
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ginnyfish
Getting Excited

I booked a trip today for May 2021. I will keep everyone updated as to when it appears on MDE. This is quite the mess isn't it? Can I ask, has anyone paid in full for these missing bookings, or just a deposit? I normally pay in full, ant my reservation is up on MDE right away. Only paid a deposit this time. I wondered if this affect it at all.
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gngr29
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We are linked, rebooked with VH for July 2021 on the 13th June. Tried to booked park pass for 16th - 22nd July for POFQ stay.

Bit weird though is that I can only book a pass for the 16th, not any of the other days.

Maybe they will open up on the 24th, as people have mentioned before.

At least if I do need to speak to CM my tickets and hotel are showing now.
Gngr29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List