Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Attraction Tickets Direct
Unread 9 Jul 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Nail queen
Imagineer

Nail queen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thank you! I just got 4 x SDD for 28th July. I never would have looked if it wasn't for this
Unread 19 Jul 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
George Mull
First POST

Mobile My disney experience

The new fastpass link to 14day tickets is a disaster. We are a party of 10, on day 6 of a 14day holiday we have had to visit guest relations at Disney as someone in our group has gone missing from the family list. They have benn unable to book a fastpass.
So far 3 members have had to have new cards issued.
It apears too many people can book far ahead and their sysyem cant cope.
If you try to book 14 days before arriving its probably too late.
There is no quick solution, phone calls to help line take about 15 minutes and sonetines it has taken two calls to get a solution.
George Mull is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
VIP Dibber

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by George Mull View Post
The new fastpass link to 14day tickets is a disaster. We are a party of 10, on day 6 of a 14day holiday we have had to visit guest relations at Disney as someone in our group has gone missing from the family list. They have benn unable to book a fastpass.
There is no quick solution, phone calls to help line take about 15 minutes and sonetines it has taken two calls to get a solution.
Makes me feel quite grateful DLP is still using paper fastpasses.
Husband to endlessly understanding wife. Dad to three amazing kids. Mobile cash point and family taxi. Any opinions expressed are usually my own, or borrowed from people more intelligent than me. Please make cheques payable to 'Cash'.
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by George Mull View Post
I do feel that Disney's IT systems have gone down hill in the last couple of years. Perhaps due to increased number of people using it maybe?

Having said that, the fastpass+ system worked great the last couple of times we visited but that was back in 2016 and 2014 (the fastpass+ system was still fairly new in 2014 so I was expecting a few teething troubles but thankfully didn't experience any). I suspect the system works fine for the vast majority of the 50 million visitors to WDW each year. Although even if it works for 99% of the people, it still means around half a million people will experience problems - which isn't acceptable.
DLC: Jun 95 - Holiday Inn // WDW: Dec 97 - Gateway Inn | Feb 00 - Gateway Inn | Mar 01 - Best Western | Feb 06 - Embassy Suites | Oct 10 - Hawthorn Suites | May 12 - Homewood Suites | Aug 14 - CBR&Doubletree | Apr 16 - Caribbean Beach // DLP: Aug 13 - Sequoia Lodge

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Anniversary trip to POFQ...
Unread 14 Aug 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Ange211
First POST

Love this thread

Amazing - thanks to this thread I have secured fast passes for Slinky dog, seven dwarfs and Flight of passage! Travelling in two weeks and staying offsite so don't give up hope if you have to wait until 30 days to book.
Ange211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Jason
First POST

Going to Florida in 2 weeks, we have 14 day tickets booked for Universal along with the Halloween night. Looking to book MNSSHP as we haven't been to Disney in a few years. Considering getting a 2-3 mid-day magic pass, I'm guessing the likes of Avatar etc. would be a no go without a FP, especially with not getting into the park until 12pm?
Jason is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
My Magic Holiday