Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Mar 19, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
clanmacbeath
Imagineer

clanmacbeath's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

DH is so happy but I'm thinking it will be chaos when we go.
clanmacbeath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 19, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
29th is the day we fly home, but our flight is not until 4pm so hoping we could take a quick peek round before we have to head to MCO, staying on site so would be even better if there are fast passes and we were lucky enough to get one (wishful thinking I know lol) but am very excited to have a look round if possible.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Friday'sChild View Post
29th is the day we fly home, but our flight is not until 4pm so hoping we could take a quick peek round before we have to head to MCO, staying on site so would be even better if there are fast passes and we were lucky enough to get one (wishful thinking I know lol) but am very excited to have a look round if possible.
There aren't going to be any fastpasses, but it will be open during extra hours, so you might get lucky with early morning entry

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Kimberley-reyno
Staying in the Castle

I have the fantasmic dining package booked for this day. I had booked this last month. I’m 50:50 as to whether this is really lucky or unlucky to be in HS.
Kimberley-reyno is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
Can anyone remember what crowds were like on the opening day of Pandora?

Personally i’m Not a Star Wars fan but seeing as we are there it would be nice to see it and be part of Disney history
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Originally Posted by WDWfangirl View Post

Personally i’m Not a Star Wars fan but seeing as we are there it would be nice to see it and be part of Disney history
Not sure about Pandora but there were people queuing for 7hrs for Toy Story Land
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
We leave 28th but actually happy as hoping will be a bit quieter with people booking to go when it opens! Plus an excuse to go back in a couple of years 😂
Do you think it will be quieter? We leave on the 28th too and my initial thought was that our final few days will now be really busy and crowded with extra people arriving for the opening. I really hope you are right and it’s nice and quiet for us!
DH says we should now abandon all plans for the other parks and just loiter around HS for 2 weeks hoping to get picked for a soft opening. 😁

Edited at 07:55 AM.
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Predictions for Skyliner and Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opening? May they be brought forward do you think now that SWGE is part opening earlier than expected? Hope so .

Edited at 07:55 AM.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

I think it will be horrendously busy, but at the same time I'm really pleased as at least OH will get to see it, even if we do just wander around and don't get to ride anything.

Hopefully it means the other parks won't be so bad too. We haven't seen Pandora yet, or Toy Story Land, and only managed to ride 7DMT once in 2015, so maybe we will get to do the things we missed whilst everyone else is in HS. You never know.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WDWfangirl View Post

Google and there are loads of photos! Basically person to person crowds