Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Aug 18, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
reddwarfposse5
Very Serious Dibber

Gutted - No fastpass for FOP

We weren't planning on doing Disney this year but thought we'd surprise the boys when we're there by taking them to AK, which is their favourite Disney park. Booked a throwaway night to get the 60 days fastpasses but couldn't get FOP for 30th September.

Gutted
Old 2 Aug 18, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by reddwarfposse5 View Post
We weren't planning on doing Disney this year but thought we'd surprise the boys when we're there by taking them to AK, which is their favourite Disney park. Booked a throwaway night to get the 60 days fastpasses but couldn't get FOP for 30th September.

Gutted
Try every single day ,more will pop up .we got 4 different days in the end ,not all on our 60 day mark

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
reddwarfposse5
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Try every single day ,more will pop up .we got 4 different days in the end ,not all on our 60 day mark
I'll keep trying. Tried all day yesterday after booking the rest but nothing appeared. Will keep my phone and the app on standby at all times lol.

With only doing the one day at Disney, it limits us a bit.
Old 2 Aug 18, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Sort of mentioned that on the Throwaway booking thread but generally got ignored as far as 60 day, the advantage is in being able to do 14 days at once. When my window opens I'm not expecting to get FOP at the beginning of my stay but I stand a better chance as all those 14 days begin to run out. In the throwaway case you are always 13 days behind & never catch up, yes still in front of 30 days for offsite but as a way to get those hard to get FP+ I'm not convinced.
Sd
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
...as far as 60 day, the advantage is in being able to do 14 days at once.
This is true. We are staying onsite so were about to book 60+14 days in advance. I managed to get FoP by starting at day 14 and working back. For our first day in AK (the 2nd day of our trip) I couldn't get FoP even logging on at 12noon.

Keep trying. I hope you get sorted.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Don't give up hope! We have done a throwaway booking too and couldn't get FOP on our FP day. Kept checking every day and then a Dibber posted that extra FOP FPs had been released for our dates and we bagged one for 9.15am. So as well as checking MDE check here as well.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
reddwarfposse5
Very Serious Dibber

Managed to get 1 for 6:40 on that day. Just need another 3 now lol. As I'm the only one who's seen the film, it's mine haha.
Old 2 Aug 18, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

Managed to get 1 for 6:40 on that day. Just need another 3 now lol. As I'm the only one who's seen the film, it's mine haha.
Just try going to edit on the FP and see if you can add more people. That's worked for me in the past.

If not, as others have said, just keep randomly trying. I've literally spent an hour just hitting refresh every few seconds in the past for SDMT, and got on. This works even in the parks on the day sometimes! I've had big attractions like A&E (when it was at MK and SDMT, Thunder Mountain etc., all come up on the day just through refreshing a number of times on the app.
Bal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
reddwarfposse5
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by laurad107 View Post
Try amending it and adding the other party members
Originally Posted by Bal View Post
Just try going to edit on the FP and see if you can add more people. That's worked for me in the past.

If not, as others have said, just keep randomly trying. I've literally spent an hour just hitting refresh every few seconds in the past for SDMT, and got on. This works even in the parks on the day sometimes! I've had big attractions like A&E (when it was at MK and SDMT, Thunder Mountain etc., all come up on the day just through refreshing a number of times on the app.
How do you do this again? I was looking as I remember you used to be able to copy fastpasses to other members but I can't seem to find it

Edit: Got it I think. Modify party but nothing available but will keep checking.

Edited at 11:18 AM.
reddwarfposse5 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 18, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

How do you do this again? I was looking as I remember you used to be able to copy fastpasses to other members but I can't seem to find it

Edit: Got it I think. Modify party but nothing available but will keep checking.
Ah, they've obviously cottoned on to that little loophole!
Bal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List