Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Aug 18, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
so exited!
Excited about Disney

Mobile Can we ride?

I have an 8.10 ADR at BOG on the same day there's an early morning hard ticket event. I read they have wrist bands like at the party's, so my question is will we be able to ride the fantasy land rides after breakfast without one? Or will we have to wait for rope drop?
so exited!  is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
You will only be able to go on the rides once the park opens (i.e. at rope drop).

That will be the case whether there is an early morning hard ticket event or not. Only those who have paid for the early morning magic event will be able to ride before rope drop.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
so exited!
Excited about Disney

Last year we were allowed on 7dmt at around 8.45. We rode it twice after breakfast and were in the queue for peter pan before rope drop. I don't know if this is standard or just lucky! Im hoping they'll let breakfast guests start queuing even if they dont let us on so at least we'll be ahead of the pack
so exited!  is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Canoeing fairy
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

We had an 8am breakfast reservation on an early morning event day and although we were not allowed to ride early, we were able to join the queue before the park opened.
Canoeing fairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by so exited! View Post
Last year we were allowed on 7dmt at around 8.45. We rode it twice after breakfast and were in the queue for peter pan before rope drop. I don't know if this is standard or just lucky! Im hoping they'll let breakfast guests start queuing even if they dont let us on so at least we'll be ahead of the pack
Possible that you were in during early morning hours for on site guests
Old 15 Aug 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

Some days a Be Our Guest breakfast will give you the chance to get onto 7DMT from around 10 minutes before opening, other days you'll not get on before the welcome show is over and the park is officially open.
An early breakfast would give you an advantage either way but there's no way of knowing which will happen.

The only thing I'd be sure of is that you won't get early access during an Early Morning Magic Day. You'll be allowed to join a queue early after breakfast but only those who have paid for ride access before 9 will get access before 9.
BarryL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by thatdavieguy View Post
Possible that you were in during early morning hours for on site guests
I wouldn't say so. Doubt you could ride it twice in 15 minutes even during Extra magic Hours.

It was always a little perk that pre park opening breakfasters would eat & get out in time to ride a few minutes early before the park opened.

Just a little bit of pixie dust.

Obviously now with the paid event, not sure how that affects it. You'll still beat the general masses though that would have to walk over from the Hub & you'll be right there ready to join the queue.

Edited at 04:44 PM.
MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List